Fulvic Acid Research
Fulvic acid is rapidly being recognized as one of the key elements in many outstanding health and scientific breakthroughs of the 21
We are now receiving many requests for fulvic acid information and resources from prestigious scientists and research clinics in the United States and abroad. The growing interest and excitement are simply amazing.
Although the majority of research and experimentation that has been done on fulvic acid is in relation to plants; it is important to realize that human beings have been ingesting fulvic acid complexes regularly for over 60 years in supplemental form, and for thousands of years from natural food and plant sources. The new discoveries involving fulvic acid are very similar in nature to the recent important discoveries of valuable phytochemicals in vegetables that have always existed, but were hitherto unknown. Fulvic acid has always occurred naturally in organic plants and soils, yet its recent discovery and tremendous value
Accumulating testimonials from regular users continue to substantiate the fact that the same beneficial properties related to plant studies and cells, hold true in relation to animals and humans as well. Clinical studies on animals and humans are beginnings, and updated information will be forthcoming. Preliminary findings show that the most prominent diseases and health problems of our day have been dramatically affected in positive ways by supplementation or treatment with fulvic acid and other preparations enhanced, extracted, or
Uses beneficial to humans are not the only focus here wither. The known agricultural benefits have enormous potential to heal soils of the world. Yet the majority of the agricultural community is virtually unaware of the implications. Industrial use for treatment of sewage and landfill wasted, neutralization of radioactive and toxic wastes, and a myriad of other uses are just beginnings to be realized. Fulvic acid has already been found to have tremendous potential.
Fulvic Acid Major Attributes
One of Nature’s Most Powerful Organic Electrolytes1
Fulvic acid is an
The power of an electrolyte has been shown in repeated tests on animal cells (giant amoebae); to be able to restore life in what researchers termed “a beautiful demonstration” and “astonishing”. When the electrolyte potential was taken away during the test, the cell ruptured and disintegrated into the surrounding fluid causing death. Upon reintroducing electrical potential, the cell reconstructed and became active and healthy4!
It was also determined from these same studies, that similar results could be expected of the progressive weakness among humans that results from unchecked
Fulvic acid has proven to be a powerful organic electrolyte, serving to balance cell life. If the individual cell is restored to its normal chemical balance and thereby in turn its electrical potential, we have given life where death and disintegration would normally occur within plant and animal cells6. Fulvic acid has the outstanding ability to accomplish this objective in numerous ways7.
Promotes Electrochemical Balance as Donor or Receptor
Fulvic acid is available at times as an electron donor and at other times as an electron acceptor, based on the cell’s requirements for balance8. One of the reactions that occur is always an oxidation reaction in which the chemical species loses electrons as a donor. The other reaction is a reduction in which the active species gains electrons as an acceptor9. A recent study of the binding of a donor molecule to fulvic acid in solution revealed direct evidence for donor-acceptor charge-transfer mechanisms10. Trace minerals in the fulvic acid electrolyte could also be beneficial in this process by serving as electrodes11.
One of the Most Powerful Natural Free Radical Scavengers & Antioxidants Known12
Free radicals of fulvic acid behave as electron donors or acceptors, depending upon the need for balance in the situation13. Fulvic acid can in the same way take part in oxidation-reduction reactions with transition metals14.
Complexes & Dissolves Minerals & Trace Elements15
Fulvic acid is especially active in dissolving minerals and metals when in solution with water. The metallic minerals simply dissolve into ionic form, and disappear into the fulvic structure becoming bio-
Fulvic acid enhances the availability of nutrients and makes them more readily absorbable. It also allows minerals to regenerate and prolongs the residence time of essential nutrients. It prepares nutrients to react with cells. It allows nutrients to inter-react with one another, breaking them down into the simplest ionic forms
Catalyzes Enzyme Reactions22
Fulvic acid has close association with enzymes23. It increases activity of enzymes, and especially influences respiratory catalysts.
An important aspect of humic substances is related to their sportive interaction with environmental chemicals, either before or after they reach concentrations toxic to living organisms33. The toxic herbicide known as Paraquat is rapidly detoxified by humic substances (fulvic acids34). Fulvic acids have a special function with respect to the demise of organic compounds applied to soil as pesticides35. It has been established that fulvic acid is vital in helping to form new species of metal ions, binding with organic pollutants such as pesticides and herbicides, and catalyzing the breakdown of toxic pollutants. Radioactive substances react rapidly with fulvic acid, and only a brief time is required for equilibrium to be reached36. All radioactive elements are capable of reacting with fulvic acid and thus forming organ-metal complexes of different absorptive stability and solubility.
Fulvic acids are especially important because of their ability to complex or chelate metal ions and interact with silica37. It has been shown that these interactions may increase the concentrations of metal ions and silica found in water solutions to levels that are far in excess of their assumed dissolution ability38.
Synthesizes or Trans-mutates Minerals39
Fulvic acid complexes have the ability to bio-react one with another and also inter-react with cells to synthesize or trans-mutate new mineral compounds. The trans-mutation of vegetal silica and magnesium to form calcium in animal and human bones is a typical example of new synthesis of minerals40. (See Fulvic Acid & Vegetal Silica beginning on page 40).
Enhances Cell Division and Elongation41
Fulvic acid stimulates and balances cells, creating optimum growth and replication conditions.
Enhances the Permeability of Cell Membranes42
Fulvic acids act as specific cell sensitizing agents and enhance the permeability of the cell membrane43.
Increases Metabolism of Proteins44
Fulvic acid intensifies the metabolism of proteins, RNA, and DNA45. It has been found that fulvic acid definitely increase DNA contents in cells46, and also increases and enhances the rate of RNA sytheses47.
Catalyzes Vitamins within the Cell48
Fulvic acid has the ability to complex vitamins into its structure, where they are presented to the cell in combination with complexe minerals. In this perfect natural condition, they are able to be catalyzed and utilized by the cell. In absence of adequate trace minerals, vitamins are unable to perform their proper function.
Chelates All Monovalent & Divalent Elements to which it is exposed
Fulvic acid has the power to form stable water-soluble complexes with monovalent, divalent, trivalent, and polyvalent metal ions. It can aid the actual movement of metal ions that are normally difficult to mobilize or transport49. Fulvic acids are excellent natural chelators and cation exchangers, and are vitally important in the nutrition of cells.
Fulvic Acid, Origin and Overview
In the Beginning
In the beginning the Earth was blessed with optimum organic growing conditions. The soil had a wealth of minerals, trace elements, and rich humus soil teaming with microbes. The Earth’s minerals had not yet leached and eroded into the seas, and because of that, the soil was exceptionally fertile. The vegetation was very lush and abundant, as is evidenced by ancient remains that we know were formed into coal and oil deposits.
But there have been found other most unusual remains that geologists call humic deposits. They also came from that ancient lush vegetation. These humic deposits never did turn into oil or coal, because they were not exposed to the same tremendous pressures, and were very near the surface where there was abundant microbial activity. These deposits are quite rare and can be found in various areas of the world. Some of these deposits are exceedingly rich in a little-known substance called fulvic acid.
Fulvic acid has been discovered to be one of the most important natural miracles related to life itself. Fulvic acid is part of the humic structure in rich composting soil. It is an acid50 created in extremely small amounts by the action of millions of beneficial microbes, working on decaying plant matter in a soil environment with adequate oxygen51. It is of low molecular weight52 and is biologically very active. Because of its low molecular weight, it has the necessity and ability to readily bond minerals and elements
into its molecular structure causing them to dissolve and become mobilized fulvic complexes. Fulvic acid from humic deposits usually carries 60 or more minerals and trace elements dissolved into its molecular complexes. These are then in ideal natural form to be absorbed and interact with living cells53. Plants roots and cells readily absorb high amounts of fulvic acid, and maintain it in their structure54. In fact, it has been discovered that these fulvic acid complexes are absolutely essential for plants to be healthy55.
We know that ancient plant life had ample fulvic acid as is evidenced by the exceedingly rich and unusual deposits that are located in various areas of the world. The fulvic acid in these deposits came from massive amounts of vegetation and its further decomposition by microbes. Fulvic acid is then a naturally occurring organic substance that comes entirely from microbial action on decomposing plants, plants themselves, or ancient deposits of plant origin.
Fulvic Acid is lacking in Food Crops
It seems obvious that most of the agricultural and food crops of today would also contain adequate amounts or at least some fulvic acid and its related mineral complexes, but few do. As human beings it would be reasonable to assume that we should be consuming fulvic acid complexes in the plants we eat, and consequently have fulvic acid in our systems. It is obvious that this is the way nature intended it. But this is not the case, nor has it been for a long time.
Our soils are sick from poor agricultural practices, pesticides, chemical fertilizers, erosion, and mineral depletion56, as well as sterile conditions brought on by these practices that prohibit microbial activity. Because of this our plants are sick, containing very little nutrition, especially minerals. For generations adequate fulvic acid that should have been contained in the plants we eat has been missing from our diets, yet it is essential for our cell metabolism. Scientists have found that nutritionally we need 90 different nutrients in our diets. Over 60 of these are minerals and trace elements. We are simply not getting them today from the plants we eat.
Re-mineralization of soils would be of little benefit without fulvic acid and return to better farming practices. Re-mineralization of our bodies without the fulvic acid that should be contained in the plants we eat, has proven just as useless. People are sick with degenerative and deficiency related diseases now more than ever. With fulvic acid supplementation and return to proper diet and farming practices these situations have the potential to be reversed.
Science & Medicine
Fulvic acid is still not well known or understood by most of the scientific57 or medical community. Fulvic acids have not been able to be synthesized by chemists58, and are unable to be clearly defined59 because of their extremely complex nature. This perplexity warrants little opportunity for science or medicine to exploit fulvic acid, or profit from new patents. Accumulating claims of encouraging health benefits by the public have been simply remarkable. Many of these health assertions have also shown that they could be disease preventative in nature and dramatically increase longevity. This demonstrates that fulvic acid
could potentially pose a substantial long-range threat to the future of pharmaceutical companies, medical doctors, and health professionals. It is good news for the public and the alternative health industry. Yet until now, fulvic acid has been entirely overlooked or misunderstood by the majority of alternative health concerns as well.
Benefits of Fulvic Acid
Some scientists have recently been studying fulvic acid, and have come up with some amazing facts. They tell us that fulvic acid is one of the finest natural electrolytes known to man. It helps with hum and enzyme production, hormone structures, and is necessary for the utilization of vitamins. It has been found to be essential to living cells in carrying on metabolic process. It maintains the ideal environment60 for dissolved mineral complexes, elements, and cells to bio-react electrically with one another causing electron transfer, catalytic reactions, and transmutations into new minerals61. It is also one of the most powerful natural antioxidants and free radical scavengers know. It has the unique ability to react with both negatively and positively charged unpaired electrons and render free radicals harmless. It can either alter them into new useable compounds or eliminate them as waste. Fulvic acid can similarly scavenge heavy metals and detoxify pollutants. Fulvic acid helps to correct cell imbalances.
Fulvic Acid Mineral Complexes are better than True Colloidal Minerals62
You may have heard all the excitement about colloidal minerals lately. But actual true colloidal minerals don’t really work. It is the fulvic acid in conjunction with the minerals that works! Colloidal minerals themselves are not readily useable by cells. Until now, the alternative health community has praised the virtues of colloidal minerals. Most so called colloidal mineral preparations have fulvic acid in them, yet it may be of low or inconsistent volume or stability, and are usually incorrectly labelled as colloidal by suppliers. Theses dealers are obviously totally unaware of fulvic acid or its values.
Buyers beware! Some dealers are marketing highly diluted or counterfeit preparations. It has been determined that some preparations may have had sulphuric acid or other acids added to the extraction vats to help them increase the dissolved solid content. Some of the preparations, especially those coming from certain ancient lake beds could be very unsafe. True colloidal minerals are still in metallic form only smaller in size. To discern if a preparation is truly colloidal you can obtain a laser penlight from electronic stores for about $20. A simple laser test will show a beam of light as visible in passing through a colloidal mineral solution (unless it has nothing in it), because the light is reflecting off of solids. A solution with an adequate level of stabilized fulvic acid containing the very same minerals shows no visible beam because the minerals are dissolved into a molecular fulvic complex. In fact, the solution can contain much higher mineral concentration63 when dissolved64 into fulvic acid65. It is most important to realize that fulvic acid is the perfect vehicle provided and intended by nature for transport of minerals to living cells66. If a product has fulvic acid in it you can usually tell by the unusual acidic taste that is unique only to fulvic acids.
Good quality fulvic acid from humic deposits has over 60 different mineral and trace element complexes that naturally occur along with the fulvic acid. These complexes are hidden treasures of the past, in the perfect plant form, just as nature provides. These trace minerals are an additional bonus to the miracle of fulvic acid. These fulvic complexes are hundreds of times smaller than living cells, and are amazingly absorbable by them. It is most important to know that fulvic acid has the unique ability to enhance, potentiate, and increase absorption of many other compounds such as vitamins, herbs, minerals, tinctures, and foods with which it is combined. Fulvic acid is one of nature’s miracles of unparalleled proportion!
Fulvic Acids Further Defined
Fulvic Acids: What are they? Where do they come from? What can they do? Why do we need them?
Though virtually unknown to the layman, there is perhaps no substance more vital to life (with the possible exception of oxygen and water) than the biologically derived compounds known as HUMIC and FULVIC ACIDS. Fulvic acids enter into all life processes within plants and animals and as such wears many hats. When necessary, they act as “free radical”67 scavengers, supply vital electrolytes68, enhance and transport nutrients69, make water wetter70, catalyze enzyme reactions71, increase assimilation72, stimulate metabolism73, chelate and humanize essential major and trace elements74, and demonstrate amazing capacity for electrochemical balance75.
Despite the fact that scientists worldwide have published thousands of papers relative to “fulvic acids” and their effect on living matter, they have received limited public exposure because of the inability to produce and commercialize these substances. Researchers consider water extracts of 30 parts per million (ppm) as being a high concentration. For obvious reasons the knowledge of fulvic acids have been confined primarily to a small specialized sector of the scientific community.
How are they formed?
Fulvic acid is a derivative of microbial degradation of humic substances. Microorganisms are essential to the process76. Each gram of healthy top soil has in excess of four billion microorganisms that participate in manufacturing bio-chemicals essential to healthy plants77 and animals. If they were to fail our lives would cease. A better perspective of their importance can be gained by looking at the work they do. Microorganisms activity in preparing one acre of top soil, expends the equivalent energy of 10,000 people doing the same amount of work in the same amount of time78.
What Humic Substances Do in the Soil
Scientists claim organic substances stimulate plant cellular growth and division, including auxin type reactions79. They enhance plant circulatory systems and promote optimum plant respiration80 and transportation systems81. They decrease plant stress and premature deterioration 82. They dramatically improve seed germination and promote greater fibrous root growth83. They increase the size and numbers of legume root nodules and increase resistance to drought and insect infestation84.
The Fulvic Plant Miracle85
In addition to duplicating many of the positive functions of humic acid, fulvic acid will:
- Stimulate plant metabolism
- Give positive effect on plant RNA & DNA
- Act as a catalyst in plant respiration
- Increase metabolism of proteins
- Increase activity of multiple enzymes86
- Enhances the permeability of cell membranes
- Enhance cell division and cell elongation
- Aid chlorophyll synthesis
- Increase drought tolerance, and prevent wilting87
- Increase crop yields
- Assist denitrification by microbes
- Buffer soil pH
- Contribute electrochemical balance as a donor or an acceptor
- Synthesize new minerals
- Chemically weather inorganic substances88
- Decompose silica to release essential mineral nutrients89
- Detoxify various pollutants (pesticides, herbicides, etc.)
The Energy Continuum (illustration)
Oil and Gas Energy for
Peat Future Use)
Microbes (Humification – Microbial Decomposition)
Humic and Fulvic Acids (Final energy product sustaining both plants and animals)
Note: THE TWO MAJOR LIFE FUNCTIONS WHICH CANNOT BE DUPLICATED BY MAN ARE PHOTOSYNTHESIS AND HUMIFICATION
Who and What Are We?90
Biologically as humans we consist of varying amounts of the following major and minor elements:
Plus, traces of aluminum, bromine, cobalt, copper, fluorine, manganese, nickel, silicon, sodium, zinc, and all the additional (as yet) undiscovered trace element needs being added to the list as our knowledge increases.
The Body Cellular
The elements we are composed of (plus or minus a few billion) are components of approximately 60 trillion cells. An average cell contains about 1 quadrillion molecules, which is about 10,000 times as many molecules as the Milky Way has stars. Individual cells when properly nourished, are capable of producing many of their own amino acids, enzymes, and other factors necessary for all metabolic processes. Each cell, in addition to other processes, burns its own energy, maintains itself, manufactures its own enzymes, creates its own proteins, and duplicates itself91. It is essential to understand that the total metabolism of the body is the sum of the metabolic operations carried on in each individual cell.
Growth and Maintenance Nutrients
Scientists have identified at least 90 growth and maintenance nutrients which must be continuously supplied to the body to sustain healthful life. These growth and maintenance nutrients include amino acids, major and trace minerals, vitamins and other nutritional factors92. When these factors are supplied to our cells, the cells then create the building blocks for the total metabolic machinery of our life process. The building blocks present in the metabolic machinery of human beings are (in the great majority of cases) the same as the building blocks contained in the metabolic machinery of other organisms of extremely different types93.
Organisms vary in their capacity to produce some of these building blocks internally. Some organisms are capable of producing all amino acids within their cells. Humans can produce all but eight. Some organisms can produce many of the vitamins within their cells. We can only produce one94. The very complex processes of all metabolic functions are carried on within the cell. If we fail to supply the cell with the essential growth and maintenance nutrients we will experience a breakdown of these functions. When this breakdown is substantial we have the onset of disease or the manifestation of some related defect.
Total deficiencies in one or more of the growth and maintenance of nutrients which human cells need for healthful metabolism is now a rare occurrence, but substantial deficiencies in the growth and maintenance nutrients is a common factor to every degenerative disease we experience95.
Sick Soils, Sick Plants, Sick People
All naturally fertile soils contain adequate amounts of humic and fulvic acids produced by resident microbes within the soil. Humic and fulvic acids assist the plant in obtaining its complete nutrition. Our modern agriculture aims at one goal (with few exceptions) which is market. Food quality is sacrificed for food quantity. Since the farmer is paid by the bushel, yield is paramount to nutritional content. In his frantic effort for yield, he has succumbed to the Pied Pipers of agro-chemical companies with products to sell. He is further decoyed by bad advice from county agents and higher schools of learning that protect the “grant” status of moneys received from these same agro-chemical companies, who advocate the application of excessive amount of nitrate fertilizers to the soil. Such practices stun and destroy the indigenous microbial life within the soil. When microbial life is inhibited or destroyed, vital humic and fulvic acids are exhausted.
Gone Are the Minerals
When microbes are depleted from the soils, they are no longer present to convert inorganic minerals into organic minerals needed by plants. Excessive use of nitrate fertilizers inhibits the formation of normal plant proteins and stimulates an over-abundance of unused amino acids that attracts insects96. Since pets were created to eat diseased plants this introduces the ideal environment for increased infestation because of increased insect food supply. The farmer’s reaction is more pesticides and fungicides to save his infested crop. This in turn inhibits or destroys even more vital microorganisms that are essential to mineral conversions to plant nutrients.
These deficient, pesticide laden products are turned into “cash” which the farmer thinks is the bottom line. Lacking in organic trace elements and other nutritional factors, but long on chemical residues from pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, these nutritionally hollow products end up on the tables of America. Without taste, and deficient in organic minerals and nutrients, we pee, boil and overcook what remains and ask, “Why do I hurt?”
Can Good Foods Be Found?
A very small percentage of the agricultural lands of America are fertile enough to produce nutritious and healthy foods. An honest effort in attempting to select a healthful diet from grocery shelves may be a nutritional disaster. Unless you are fortunate enough to organically grow your own foods, supplementation is a necessity.
The Vitamin Connection
In this century common vitamin deficiency diseases have been reduced dramatically due to our awareness of the role of vitamins in nutrition. New breakthroughs are just beginning to emerge in the use of increased dosages for treatment of some ailments. It should be noted however that vitamins cannot complete their function in the cell’s metabolism without the presence of certain minerals. This may explain the fascinating effects of humic and fulvic acids at work in living organisms. Fulvic acid chelated and binds scores of minerals into a bio-available form, used by cells as needed. These trace minerals serve as catalysts to vitamins within the cell97. Additionally, fulvic acid is on to the most efficient transporters of vitamins into the cell.
The Enzyme Connection98
An enzyme is a catalyst that does not enter into a reaction but speeds up or causes a reaction to take place. Enzymes are complex proteins. The burning of glucose in cells for instance, requires the action of several enzymes, each working on the substrate of the previous reaction. Each cell of the body (when properly nourished) is capable of producing the enzymes needed for complete metabolism99. Research has shown that fulvic acid improves enzymatic reactions in cells and produces maximum stimulation of enzyme development100. The fulvic acid molecule often contains within its structure coenzymes and important factors which the cells may utilize in stimulation of enzyme reactions and the manufacturing of, and formation of enzymes101.
Fulvic acid will in all probability, be found to be one of the key factors of enzyme reactions with all living cells.
Free Radicals and Antioxidants
Free radicals are highly reactive molecules or fragments of molecules that contain one or more unpaired electrons102. They circulate through the body causing great mischief in bonding to and injuring the tissues. In addition to destroying tissue, they magnify the probability that injured cells will become susceptible to a great many infections and disease, or mutate and cause cancer.
In recent years frantic efforts have been made to locate and isolate compounds with extraordinary affinity for free radicals. Entire industries have evolved around such efforts, with nearly every vendor of health food product offering suitable solutions. Because of the limited public knowledge concerning the great contribution fulvic acid plays as a bi-directional super antioxidant, we need to consider certain facts.
Fulvic Acid and the Free Radical Connection
To gain knowledge of how antioxidants tie up free radicals we must understand their workings, and explode a general misconception. For antioxidant to bind a free radical the antioxidant molecule must have unpaired electrons of equal and opposite charge to that of the unpaired electrons of the free radical. In a sense the free radical scavenger is its self a free radical or it could not mate and neutralize the destructive effects of free radicals.
Who Wears the White Hat?
We have found that fulvic acid is a powerful, natural electrolyte that can act as an acceptor or as a donor in the creation of electrochemical balance. If it encounters free radicals with unpaired positive electrons it supplies an equal and opposite negative charge to neutralize the bad effects of the free radicals. Likewise, if the free radicals carry a negative charge, the fulvic acid molecule can supply positive unpaired electrons to nullify that charge.
Antioxidants and Beyond
Being a bio-available chelated molecule that can “also” chelate, fulvic acid wears the white hat. As a refiner and transporter of organic minerals and other cell nutrients, it has the ability to turn bad guys into good guys by chelating and humanizing free radicals. Depending upon the chemical makeup of the free radical, they can be incorporated into and become a part of life sustaining bio-available nutrients. They may become an asset instead of a liability. In the event that the chemical makeup of the free radical is of no particular benefit, it is chelated, mobilized, and carried out of the body as a waste product.
The Human Experience
The following public statement was made by the late Dr. Clyde Sandgrin prior to the discovery and naming of active ingredients in humic extract solutions later found to be fulvic acid mineral complexes:
“If I had to choose between the liquid mineral and electricity, electricity would have to go.”
Reported claims of benefits are little short of astonishing. For internal use they are:
- Increased energy
- Alleviates anaemia
- Chelates body toxins
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Magnifies the effect of herbal teas and tinctures
- Chelates all monovalent and divalent metals
- Is a powerful natural electrolyte
- Restores electrochemical balance
- Stimulates body enzyme systems
- Helps rebuild the immune system
Reported claims of external beneficial use:
- Treating open wounds
- Healing burns with minimum pain or scarring
- Eliminating discoloration due to skin bruises
- Killing pathogens responsible for athletes’ foot
- Acting as a wide spectrum anti-microbial and fungicide
- Treating rashes and skin irritations
- Helping to heal cuts and abrasions
- Helping heal insect bites and spider bites
- Neutralizing poison ivy and poison oak
Human Experience with Fulvic
The Healing and Regenerative Influences of Low Molecular Weight Humic Substances (Fulvic Acid) On Human Tissues and Cells
Test103 were conducted by Dr. W. Schlickewei104 and five associates105 at the University Hospital in Freiburg, German, on human patients requiring transplantation or replacement of bone during surgery. The transplantation of bone tissue is required in about 15% of all cases of replacement surgery of the locomotor apparatus, and it is generally applied to reconstitute and repair actual defects in the bone.
Human donor tissues have become scarce due to special legal requirements and necessary additional testing because such tissues have a high danger or transmitting the HIV virus and hepatitis. There are also obvious disadvantages to using bone grafts from other areas of the same patient’s body because they require a second operation and prolong the length of time in surgery. The only other known substitute source available in large enough quantities for clinical use, was animal bone in the form of inorganic calcium compounds (bovine calcium hydroxyapatite), and although these were well tolerated by the body, they showed no signs of being reabsorbed.
Remarkable bone regeneration and re-absorption characteristics were identified when the animal bone implants were impregnated with a low molecular weight humic substance *fulvic acid) prior to transplant in to patients. The bone implant then became highly osteoconductive, and served the host tissue as a “guide-line” for the deposition of newly developing bone tissue. The same transplant procedure without the fulvic acid showed no signs of regeneration during the course of the experiment.
While on the lookout for a new group of active agents with the ability to promote wound healing, the doctors came across the humic substances. The doctors said that the bone resorption is most easily explained by the known ability of humans to induce the activation of the leucocytes. They said that previous experiments had established that the humic substances are able to bind to calcium-containing compounds, stimulate granulocytes, and block the infectivity of the HIV virus.
Summary: In this clinical test and previous experiments, fulvic acid has been shown to activate and stimulate white blood cells, promoting healing, turn inorganic calcium into an organic bio-active cellular regenerative medium conductive to new bone growth, stimulate cellular growth and regeneration, and inhibit the HIV virus103.
Animal Experiments with Fulvic
Early studies with livestock animals were conducted by Dr. Charles S. Hansen, D.V.M. in the state of California from the early 1960’s through 1967 on an experimental basis. Dr. Hansen’s tests included a blend of fulvic acid and humic acid used as a feed additive. He also used fulvic acid alone as a treatment for specific ailments in livestock. The results of supplement feeding and treatment included.
After 2 months on supplement no bacterial or viral infections
Herd of over 300, after 3 months on supplement, increased butterfat production by 15%
Herd on supplement cut back on high protein rations with no decrease in production
All cows on supplement experienced more complete digestion
Cows with bacterial infection (mastitis) treated with 1 pint of fulvic acid solution recovered to full productions in 12 to 24 hours.
When using antibiotics to treat mastitis the recovery was only 50% - 70% after 2-3 weeks.
Animals on the supplement experienced better and more complete digestion
The free choice supplement in 36 hrs acted as an excellent vermifuge (deworming agent) The supplement completely eliminated Necro, a bloody diarrhea in hogs
Animal on the supplement experienced more complete digestion
When on the supplement were less vicious, more docile
Supplemented animals ceased fur chewing
Successfully eliminated most diseases common to mink herds
Supplementing to feed acted as a vermifuge
Pullets given supplement were free of most diseases
Pullets on supplement experienced more complete digestion of other feeds in diet Pullets on the supplement produced eggs of superior shell hardness and quality
The results of these early tests support the known benefits which fulvic acid provides to all living systems, plant or animal. They indicate that fulvic acid may very possibly become the most important factor in health management in the future.
Information Concerning Possible Toxic Materials
“Poisons in small doses are the best medicines, and the best medicines in too large doses are poisonous.”
– A famous quote by Wm. Withering
- Consumption of plant derived mineral fulvic complexes by humans for many years has shown that they will not build up in the body tissues as do metallic minerals. The following observations and theories describe the reasons why:
- Cells have the ability to accept or reject minerals, including aluminum, lead, arsenic, mercury, etc., at their discretion when presented as organic fulvic complexes. It should be considered that these minerals may not necessarily be present to “nourish” cells, but are needed to act as “electrodes” in the fulvic electrolyte solution. In that capacity they are probably most essential for bio-reactions, electron transfer, catalytic reactions, and transmutations.
- Fulvic acid carries complexed minerals in “trace” amounts only, at similar levels as is commonly found in healthy plants grown in mineral rich soil under optimum organic growing conditions. These “trace” mineral complexes should not be confused with metallic minerals.
- Fulvic acid has the ability to complex and removes toxic metals and other minerals from the system. Fulvic acid mineral solutions have been ingested by people for many years, yet have never been shown to cause toxic mineral build-up in humans.
- It is obvious that when metals, minerals, and trace elements become complexed into fulvic acid, they take on an entirely new property of availability, unlike their original form.
- It is when fulvic acid is not present that one should seriously worry about toxic build up from any source. This could account for the health problems that are causing concern today in our “fulvic starved” society.
- Aluminum makes up 12% of the Earth’s crust, and is the most abundant metallic element
- Aluminum is found in biological quantities in most plants grown in soil. Most of our food crops contain 20-200ppm or more of aluminum. In crops today, this concentration would normally be in the absence of fulvic acid.
- Known biological function of Aluminum is to activate the enzymes succinic dehydrogenase. It increases survival rate of newborn infants, and according to Professor Gerharkt Schrauzer, head of the department of chemistry at UCSD, is an essential mineral for human nutrition.
- The Harvard University newsletter recently published a statement that none of the scientific reports regarding the relationship between Alzheimer’s disease and aluminum stated what form the aluminum was in.
- In a study that appeared November 5, 1992 in the science journal, NATURE, Frank Watt, ct al (University of Oxford) used a highly accurate laboratory technique to quantify the levels of aluminum in the brains of Alzheimer’s patients. To their great surprise, they found the same levels of aluminum in the brains of non-Alzheimer’s control as they did in Alzheimer’s patients. Watts believes that aluminum contaminated stains gave faulty results in the early studies that highlighted aluminum as a health risk.
- Science is just learning about other supposedly toxic minerals
- It is now generally accepted that arsenic is in fact, in trace levels, an essential element for optimal health and longevity. The levels of arsenic that most people ingest in food or water are not usually considered to be of health concern.
- Despite all the adverse health effects associated with arsenic exposure, there is some evidence that low levels of exposure may be beneficial to good health. Test animals maintained on a diet deficient in arsenic did not gain weight normally, and they became pregnant less frequently that the control animals maintained on a diet containing a more normal (but low) concentration of arsenic. Also, the offspring from the deficient animals tended to be smaller than normal, and some died at an early age.
- Arsenic has been found to be essential for survivability of newborn babies and also neonatal growth. Arsenic has been shown to promote the growth rate in animals.
- Like most plants, tobacco contains trace amounts of cadmium and lead. It is interesting to note that people that smoke tobacco have about twice as much cadmium in their
bodies as do non-smokers. Higher levels of lead are also found in smokers. It would stand to reason that burning converts the natural organic plant forms of these metals.
- The metabolic antagonism between mercury and selenium results in the protection from selenium poisoning by mercury and the protection against mercury poisoning by selenium. A mutual antagonism between the two exists.
- Taking in too little zinc is at least as important a health problem as takin gin too much zinc. Without enough zinc in the diet, people can experience loss of appetite, decreased sense of taste and smell, slow wound healing, and skin lesions. In severe cases in children, too little zinc can cause poorly developed sex organs and dwarfism.
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Public Health Statements: Arsenic, Aluminum, Mercury, Zinc, Selenium, Cadmium, Lead.
Kehoe, R.A., et al.: Manganese, Lead, Tin, Aluminum, Copper and Silver in Normal Biological Material. J. Nutr. July, 1940. Pages 85-98.
Aluminum, Friend or Foe?
Undocumented information brings disseminated throughout the health food industry regarding aluminum toxicity, has caused undue concern to health-conscious individuals everywhere. Because of the persistence of such claims it would be well to examine the issues from the standpoint of documented evidence and reason. Aluminum is one of the most abundant elements on Earth, with one seventh of the Earth’s crust being made up of that element. It is never found in its pure form but is always combined with other elements, silica being one of the most common.
Aluminum combines with oxygen and silica, to makeup the major elements in montmorillonite clays; which people have beneficially used *externally and internally) for thousands of years. Any clay compound found in health food stores contains very high levels (tens of thousands of parts per million) of aluminum. Aluminum is a major component in all soils and enters the food chain at every level, be it plant or animal. If natural compounds of “organic” aluminum were toxic or hazardous to human health, life as we know it on planet Earth would cease.
Where Did It Start?
Aluminum received a bad rap when a foundry worker in England who pulverized aluminum pellets into powder, died of aluminum toxicity. Without goggles, mask or protective clothing he continued his occupation until he became dysfunctional. At his death an autopsy revealed abnormal quantities of aluminum in his lungs, cells and tissues, all of which contributed to his untimely death. Health advocates immediately manned the torch and spread the word that aluminum is a toxic poison which should be banned in any form from contaminating food, drink or medicine.
Any major or trace element used under identical circumstances to that of the English foundry worker would produce toxicity. Essential trace elements are “essential” only when used in trace amounts. When used in excess they become toxic (poison). The same is true with the “major” elements such as iron. When used in excess they become toxic. The fact that most natural compounds of aluminum are inert and pass through the system with harm…coupled with the fact that aluminum is never found in nature in the pure form, points to the absurdity of the claims that all forms of aluminum are toxic (poison).
Controlled studied on rats receiving high levels or aluminum in the form of potassium aluminum sulfate, revealed no appreciable differences between the control groups receiving the aluminum-free diet and animals receiving the “high” aluminum diets. The researchers reported:
“Minute traces of aluminum were found in the various tissues on all of the diets. The aluminum-containing diets were fed for four generations, with no noticeable differences from the animals on the normal diet in behavior or in growth curves beyond a slightly greater initial growth in the rats receiving aluminum”.
An investigation similar to that above was conducted on dogs. As was the case with rats, smaller amounts of aluminum were found in the tissues of the normally fed dogs, and these amounts were not appreciably changed except in the liver, following prolonged ingestion (three months) of aluminum in amounts of 230ppm and 1550 ppm daily (6 and 2 animals respectively). No detrimental effects were noted in the health of the animals.
A few analyses for aluminum in human autopsies are reported. These in general are in accord with the figures reported for the rat and dog, with the exception that the figures for the liver are lower and for the heart and brain higher.
Poison from the Garden
Most food crops contain 20-200 parts per million of aluminum; with beans testing 1640 ppm106 (46.5 mg per ounce). The internationally recognized, Oregon State University scientist, Dr. Melvin N. Westwood, states; that of the thousands of analyses of plant and fruit fibers which he has tested…not one sample has ever shown the absence of aluminum. Nor does he believe that samples run in an “aluminum-free” culture could be grown without the presence of aluminum…since all seeds contain that element.
All green-leafy vegetables used in salads and green-drinks contain “high” levels of aluminum. Onions are especially high in aluminum, and the strawberry receptacle is loaded with natural compounds of “organic” aluminum. Reported in parts per million; mint leaves contain 160 ppm…plantain leaves 56, beets 28, beet leaves 72, with various marine algae 40-98 ppm al aluminum. Even our good friends such as spinach contain 102 ppm of aluminum. If natural forms of aluminum are toxic why do we classify most of the above as health foods? And here again what about the question of build-up in the body?
The Alzheimer’s Myth
Beans and other legumes are especially high in aluminum (1640 ppm) which simply stated, means that if natural forms of aluminum contributed in any way to Alzheimer’s disease, all ethnic groups eating legumes as a staple part of their diet would manifest epidemic numbers suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. We would suggest that anyone believing that all forms of aluminum are toxic should use extreme caution in eating anything from the garden.
Nutrients always work as a team. When there is an abnormal concentration of one element, it results in an upset metabolic balance. Human effort to produce super concentrates of any nutrient with total disregard to the overall systems ability to deal with the same element in high concentration is deadly poison. Organic arsenic in trace amounts is essential, yet in higher concentrations is a poison. We should not mistakenly assume that because certain elements are lethal in high concentrations, that they are also harmful in “trace” amounts. Such concentrates results in harm to the user. Selenium in trace amounts is absolutely essential. The same element in high concentrations is a deadly poison. Organic arsenic in trace amounts is essential, yet in higher concentration is a poison. We should not mistakenly assume that because certain elements are lethal in high concentrations, that they are also harmful in “trace” amounts.
To Be, Or Not to Be (Natural and Unnatural)
All trace elements found in organic beds of ancient origin must be assumed to be of importance. These elements have been placed there by nature and not by man. Because we find natural forms of aluminum in all our food chains we cannot assume that “plant derived” aluminum is non-essential. To refine out aluminum, arsenic and other trace elements from minerals extracted from naturally occurring organic beds, is to change from a “natural” to an “unnatural” state.
To refine out aluminum, arsenic and other trace elements from minerals extracted from naturally occurring organic beds, is to change from a “natural” to an “unnatural” state.
Since organic aluminum is in all plant foods without exception, one of the surest methods of determining whether a product is natural in the presence (or absence) of aluminum. If there is no aluminum it cannot be natural. All we need to clear our vision concerning the essential nature of trace elements is to review the literature with respect to trace-elements once considered non-essential and see the surprising number of those same elements that have since been discovered to “very” essential. To be “slow-learners” is better than to be “no-learners” even if we do have to eat humble-pie.
In all likelihood, Aluminum (as contained in plants) may yet prove to be one of our closest friends.
(Especially in the complex with fulvic acid).
Colloidal Minerals vs. Complex Minerals
Definition of Colloid and Colloidal
“A colloid is: A state of matter in which the matter is dispersed in or distributed throughout some medium called the dispersion medium. The matter thus dispersed is called the disperse phase of the colloid system. The particles of the disperse phase are larger than the ordinary crystalloid molecule, but not large enough to settle out under the influence of gravity.”107
“Colloids as defined in physical chemistry are: A. a colloidal system, one which a finely divided soled is suspended in a liquid: such colloids range from solutions to gels B. a colloidal suspension. C. a substance that when suspended in a liquid will not diffuse easily through vegetable or animal membrane.”108
According to Remington’s Pharmaceutical Sciences: “Colloidal mineral particles each consist of many aggregates, and each aggregate contains many molecules.” Thus, it stands to reason that colloidal minerals exist in particle sizes many times larger than some other mineral forms.
Because of their size, colloidal minerals are not absorbed by the body109.
“A colloidal mineral is one that has been so altered that it will no longer pass though cell walls or other organic membranes110”. – Dr. Royal Lee
Fulvic Acid and Colloid Questions and Answers
- What is a colloid?
- Colloids are solid particles of extremely small size that (when mixed with a liquid) will not settle out. If the particles dissolve they are no longer colloidal but are dissolved solids. Undisclosed colloids or particles will always reflect light to a greater or lesser degree depending on the number and size of the particles present.
- Q. How can the ordinary person determine if a solution contains colloidal minerals?
- All colloids in suspension reflect light. Using a laser pen-light a person can direct its beam through a solution supposedly containing colloids. If colloids are present the beam will be distinct and very visible, depending upon the strength of the solutions. If there are no colloids present there will be no visible beams. Any product claiming to be colloidal minerals but which produces no visible beam with a laser is falsely labeled colloidal.
- Do plants produce and use colloidal minerals?
- Plants do not produce or use colloidal minerals.
- How then, do plants get needed minerals?
- Plants do not produce nor use colloidal minerals but are supplied dissolved mineral complexes from soil microorganisms that can and do use colloidal minerals. Through photosynthesis, plants manufacture sugars and exude some of these mucopolysaccharides at the root level. Being slippery the mucopolysaccharides lubricate the soil and help the roots enlarge and grow. Microorganisms relish polysaccharides and rapidly increase in numbers. In return, the microorganisms supply soluble, organ-complexed minerals that plant need for health and vital growth.
- What happens when the microorganisms that supply essential organ-complexed mineral are destroyed?
- The plants lose their flavor, nutrition and vitality, and humans develop deficiency diseases in epidemic proportions.
- Has the microorganism-produced bio-chemical been identified that is responsible for complexing and mobilizing minerals for assimilation by plants, and in turn animals and humans?
- Yes, this extremely complex substance has been isolated. It is called fulvic acid and is produced in extremely small amounts in organically rich soils teaming with vital microorganisms.
- Can, or has Fulvic Acid ever been synthesized?
- No, nor is it ever likely to be, considering the extremely complex nature of the material.
- Has Fulvic Acid ever been extracted commercially?
- Yes, but beware of counterfeits.
- How is it extracted?
- it is extracted from ancient composted material form once living matter and contains all the major and trace elements present when these organically rich deposits were laid down. Fulvic acid chelates, solubilizes and complexes all monovalent and divalent minerals into bio-nutrients of the highest degree of absorbability for both plants and animals. It is the strongest natural electrolyte known, and is capable of potentizing and enhancing the beneficial effects of the various nutrients, herbs or tinctures with which it may be combined. Without it life would cease to exist as we know it.
- In what amounts can it safely be used?
- Since it is a catalyst as well as a cell nutrient and an extremely effective anti-oxidant, it should be used with all prudence and reason.
- Does Fulvic Acid contain colloidal minerals?
- No, Fulvic Acid does not contain colloidal minerals (suspended particles) but contains complexed and dissolved minerals and trace elements in the some form our Creator intended for us to use them.
- When Fulvic Acid is used to complex or dissolve other metals or minerals, will it then respond to the laser light?
- When Fulvic Acid is used to complex other metals or minerals, they become complexed and dissolved becoming a part of the life-giving molecule of which Fulvic Acid is composed. Therefore, metals and minerals complexed with Fulvic Acid will not respond to the laser light; hence a Fulvic solution containing hundreds, per thousands of parts per million (ppm) of dissolved metal or minerals will not respond to a laser light. There are no suspended particles in solution to reflect light.
Myth: Plant roots turn metallic minerals into colloids.
Truth: Fulvic acid, created by microbes turns metallic minerals into molecular complexes, which in turn are available to plant roots.
Myth: Extracts from ancient humic deposits contain colloidal minerals.
Truth: Extracts from ancient humic deposits contain fulvic acid mineral complexes in varying rations and concentrations.
Myth: Colloids are readily absorbable by human or plant cells.
Truth: The term “colloids” was incorrectly used by some confused individuals, and the industry has continued to build upon it. True colloidal minerals are not readily absorbable, except for a low number in some samples that have been reduced to ionic size. These would still be metallic in form and not good for
the body. The term colloid is being mistakenly used to refer to fulvic acid complexes, which are readily absorbable and in the perfect electrolyte form to react with cells.
Myth: The T.J. Clark, Rockland Mine, and related small claims in Emery Count, are the only ones of their kind to have ever been discovered.
Truth: There are considerable other deposits far richer than these claims. Fulvic acid is continually conditions exist. It can be found worldwide.
Analysis of Fulvic Acid
An accurate evaluation of the trace minerals and elements in the chelated structure of fulvic acid is complicated by the fact that no scientific attempts to identify its molecular structure have succeeded to date111. It is known that fulvic acid is a substance that is continuously formed by microbes from decaying plant and animal matter. Many of the beneficial effects of fulvic acid to plants and animals are also known and the list is increasing dramatically. Still only the microbes that formed fulvic acids know how to make it and how it is structured. Every human attempt to either duplicate it or unmask its structure has failed.
Though fulvic acid is usually found having a molecular weight of less than 700, it is capable of complexing or chelating 2 to 6 times more metals than other higher molecular weight complexing agents112.
Russian scientists conducted some comparative studies on weathering which involved the chelation of inorganic minerals into the fulvic acid complex. The fulvic acid was brought to a neutral solution by the 100th day of the testing but continued to actively chelate through 200 days. Another 200 days were added to the experiment and the chelating action still continued. The experiment was concluded without knowing how long the action would continue113.
It is known also that fulvic acid is readily admitted into living cells. This may be in part to its low molecular weight, its electrical potential, its bio-transporting ability or factors yet to be discovered. It is known however that once inside the living cell it participates in selective trading or supply of minerals and other nutrient factors inside the cell114. In addition to supplying essential nutrients to the cell it has been shown that the fulvic acid can chelate toxins reducing them to a harmless state. The fulvic and humic acids are effective in neutralizing such a wide range of toxic materials from heavy metals, radioactive waste, petro-chemicals and industrial waste that tests are soon to be conducted on a new system designed to compost land fill refuse using the fulvic and humic acids to safely render all toxins harmless. On the cellular level fulvic acid is superior for neutralizing toxins, heavy metals and other harmful substances and carrying these intruders out of the body115.
Conventional Testing Approaches
Having established the ability of fulvic acid to chelate or complex with minerals and other micro-nutrients, and its ability to carry these factors into the cells while picking up harmful substances in exchange for safe disposal out of the cell, let us know turn to the challenge of finding out what the fulvic acid had chelated with. Reports from a distributor of a mineral solution which contained an unknown amount of fulvic acid reveled that conventional Mass Spec tests submitted to several laboratories resulted in large variations for the same samples of the material. The variances in the total minerals shown were from under 40 to over 50 and this on the same sample. The variance in the amounts of each mineral present in the analysis ran from 50% to 60% difference in detected amounts. These kinds of results were of no value at all. This experience is not unusual with any conventional testing of fulvic or humic acid. Whether one used Mass Spec, Atomic Absorption, Fire Assay or other conventional detection approaches to find out what is complexed into these natural organic acids, and in what specific amounts, you will never come up with a uniform result. There are obvious factors in both the fulvic and humic acid complexes which at times mask elements from view and at other times show such high readings as to be totally out of reason. They key to unlock this riddle is yet to be discovered or announce to the scientific community. It may be reasonable to assume that this discovery will appear upon the heels of the discovery of the molecular structure of fulvic and humic acids.
Analysis Information and Observations by Two Major Producers of Fulvic Acid Containing Mineral Extracts
What Westwood Enterprises says about analysis of their product:
- “Through the cross reference of various tests we have had run on the fulvic acid mineral complex that we produce, we are confident that it contains 60 trace minerals elements. The nature of our source for fulvic acid clearly reveals that it is resting in the material from which it was originally formed by the microbes. This fact insures that is has chelated all the elements and minerals in its complex from the balance of these elements which exists in living things.”
- “We do have various Mass Spec laboratory reviews that were done on our product. Those reviews vary significantly in both quantity (ppm) and number or variety of minerals and elements from one lab to the next even on the same sample. An overview of all reports and an averaging of data show what we felt to be reasonable estimation. These tests do show however that in a cross section of all reports, there are in excess of 60 trace minerals in our natural fulvic acid solutions.
- “In reviewing our Mass Spec laboratory reports for publishing, we have determined that they also contain confidential information relating to, and combined, with proprietary research on new products and procedures which are yet unknown to the industry. Reports for public review will be available in the future”.
What T.J. Clark & Company says in regard to an analysis:
- “Using a metal assay (analysis), as a tool to select a trace mineral product for human consumption is not a valid use, except to show the levels of potentially toxic materials.”
- “There are literally millions of potential complexes that can exist in this environment. It is impossible to break these colloids down and give you an accurate picture of each one. Most of these complexes have not been identified and the knowledge does not exist to explain their function.” Analysis explanation, from T.J. Clark official literature and directive.
- “With the standard method of testing, known as spectroscopy, the results are only approximate and are variable from lab to lab. To our knowledge there are only two super electron microscopes in the country that could possibly detect particles down to the size of the very small colloids found in our product. No known method can establish the exact form they are in.”
- “These assays are limited in their ability to detect the very small colloids and none of them are equipped to determine the complexed form they are in, or if they are truly plant derived.” In a Technical International, Inc., on the T.J. Clark & Company letterhead.
Radioactive Reactions with Fulvic and Humic Substances
According to Szaloy, radioactive elements react with humic substances and require only a brief time until equilibrium is reached116.
F.W. Pauli stated that the solubility, migration, and accumulation of uranium are influenced by humic and fulvic acids. The fuel discharged from the light water reactors is contaminated with substantial amounts of plutonium and uranium. These ions react with humic compounds at a much more rapid rate than do copper, nickel, lead, or cadmium ions117.
Pillai and Mathew agreed that it would not be unrealistic to presume that the geochemical behavior of plutonium and uranium is influenced by humic substances. They reported the presence of plutonium in purified organic material extracted from coastal sediments and indicated the possibility of the accumulation of plutonium on organic surfaces because the concentration of plutonium increased over time. As they confirmed that the organic matter solubilized the plutonium, they discovered that the addition of organic matter inhibited the hydrolysis and precipitation of the added plutonium. It was further reported that this scenario duplicated the action with uranium and other radioactive elements118.
Rashid stated that nuclear reactor wastes contain unused uranium, the basic fuel, and long-lived fission product nuclides and actinides, including plutonium, strontium-90, zirconium-95, iodine-129, cesium-137 and cesium 135, all in abundance. Activated metals such as cobalt-60, iron-59, and manganese-54 also are present in reactor waste. He states that the basic reactions of these materials with humic substances are parallel to those of other transition and trace metals119.
“Radioactive elements have an affinity for humic and fulvic acids. They form organ-metal complexes of different absorptive stability and solubility. Uranium and plutonium are influenced by humic substances
as are other polluting metals, each being solubilized and absorbed, thereby annihilating that specific radioactivity120.”
Reported Claims of Effective Treatment of Symptoms
High Blood Sugar
High Blood Pressure
Fulvic Acid and Vegetal Silica
Most Calcium Supplements Don’t Seem to Be Effective
It has become obvious that calcium supplements are not working properly. People continue to suffer deficiency and degenerative diseases in spite of efforts from the medical profession to remedy the problem. People that have had large amounts of calcium in their water supply, milk, and other mineral sources, show no improvement either.
How is the human body meant to obtain calcium? It is a well-known fact that the human body was meant to eat a diet high in fresh fruits, vegetables, and grains. In that knowledge is the answer and key to the problem.
Fulvic Acid and Vegetal Silica
Fresh food crops grown in balanced organic soil, high in compost and teaming with microbes would contain ample fulvic acid and vegetal silica. Yet today our crops are grown in near sterile soil with few microbes, little fulvic acid, and are picked, refrigerated and stored until they are often not very fresh anyway. Yet how would vegetal silica and fulvic acid help with calcium?
Vegetal Silica Transmutates into Calcium
The public will be interested to learn that major calcium benefits are best derived from vegetal silica and not from calcium. As more and more information is discovered about the profound importance of silica in the human diet, noted researchers are suggesting that silica should be listed as an “essential” element. Among those researchers is Professor Louis C. Kervran, a former Minister of Health in France. Aided by the official laboratories of France, Kervran and associates concluded that the calcium needed by animal cells seldom is derived from mineral calcium; rather, it is the product of “biological transmutations” from silica and other elements.
Professor Louis C. Kervran’s Research
They found that chickens totally deprived of calcium produced soft shelled eggs. When “mica” was added to their diets, the hens’ ability to lay calcium rich, hard shelled eggs was restored. Mica contains no calcium; but, it does contain potassium and silica, both of which can be biologically transmutated into calcium.
Kervran found that an analysis of incubated chicken eggs revealed that hatched chicks contained 400% more calcium than did the egg from which they came. Examination of eggs prior to incubation, revealed the yoke and the white to be separated from the shill by a membrane rich in organic silica. After incubation, the membrane was no longer present. The silica had transmutated into calcium, which accounted for the four-fold increase of calcium in the hatched chicks.
These same researchers conducted other controlled animal experiments. When vegetal silica was added to the diets of animals with broken bones, the bones healed much faster and stronger than the bones of a control group of animals deficient in vegetal silica but rich in mineral calcium.
Absence of Silica in Conjunction with Degenerative Disease
Patients with degenerative diseases nearly always show a considerable deficiency of silica in their bodies. It has been found that geographical areas rich in vegetal silica have lower cancer rates, while the opposite is true of locales with high calcium intake and low soluble silica.
It becomes obvious then, that fulvic acids complexed with vegetal silica, which is in nature perfect organic plant form, can provide components necessary for transmutation to calcium in our bodies. Fulvic acid has been found to be especially good at dissolving organic silica. Fulvic acid also provides the perfect electrolyte to allow bio-reactions associated with transmutations of minerals to take place in the cell. It is believed through observations, that vegetal silica complexed with fulvic acid had the unique ability to help dissolve metallic minerals in diseased tissue, transmutate and relocate useable new mineral complexes to other areas needed by the body.
Vegetal Silica vs. Mineral Silica
Professor Kervran also found that vegetal silica transforms to mineral silica as plants age or over mature.
Experiments showed that the mineral silica became more harmful because it decalcifies the body.
So, it is important to realize that only young fresh rapidly growing plants contain soluble vegetal silica. And it is important to know that this form of silica in conjunction with natural enzymes and bio-factors found in fulvic acid, most likely maximizes benefits essential to production of calcium in our bodies.
It is also important to understand that most commercial sources of vegetal silica are unreliable as to the age and maturity of plants, and often contain mature mineral silica. Farmers and suppliers will often sell whatever they can get to meet market demand. They don’t really understand the implications.
It is important to bear in mind that it is imperative to have a very reliable source to obtain high concentrations of helpful vegetal silica. It must be harvested from actively growing young plants to be of proper benefit.
Ultimately the answer to the calcium crisis lies in the human consumption of crops grown under optimum organic conditions with abundant natural fulvic acid and trace minerals that would be high in soluble vegetal silica. In the meantime, supplementations with fulvic acid complexed with vegetal silica extract will accomplish similar results.
Noted Observations Concerning Fulvic Acid, Vegetal Silica and Arthritis
Fulvic Acid and vegetal silica appear to have the unique ability to interact positively with degenerative calcium deposits and unhealthy cone structures in the body.
Arthritis sufferers taking a combination of fulvic acid and vegetal silica have noticed an immediate and marked increase in discomfort, and this has continued for 1 to 2 weeks or sometimes longer after beginning of use.
This discomfort is believed to be due to the breakdown of calcium deposits in the joints and its ongoing and subsequent mobilization, dissolution, and removal.
It is further believed that these calcium deposits react with the fulvic acid minerals, and silica and transmutate in to more suitable forms that become beneficial to the body.
After the painful period, the discomfort begins to diminish and noted relief of symptoms begins.
Some arthritis sufferers notice the beginning of relief in 2 to 3 weeks. Others may take longer, yet show signs of relief after several months of use.
Some people notice significant relief of arthritis symptoms in about 30 days.
A significant number of people report total relief in 1-5 months.
Science Has a Lesson to Be Learned
The Wisdom of Man, and the “Theory” of Chemical Fertilizers The Story of Justis von Liebig
The man that is given credit for being responsible for the origin of chemical fertilizers is Justis von Liebig. You might call him the “Father of N-P-K” (nitrogen, phosphorus, potash), because of his agricultural studies and discoveries with regards to the use of these three elements. He lectured before the British Association for the Advancement of Science. His reasoning was that one could analyze the produce of an acre and return the nutrients removed, along with adding a little extra. He argued that man and animals received nourishment and support from plants, whereas plants derive their means from only inorganic substances. These lectures took place in about 1841. Eventually he was convincing enough that they accepted his “build up program”. Agricultural science went on from that day to build their entire bases on his premise, and has continued to this day in these practices without ever looking back.
In 1843, Justis von Liebig recorded the following observations concerning his previous work, but it was too late, few listened:
“I had sinned against the wisdom of our creator, and received just punishment for it. I wanted to improve his handiwork, and in my blindness, I believed that in this wonderful chain of laws, which ties life to the surface of the earth and always keeps it rejuvenated, there might be a missing link that had to be replaced by me this week powerless nothing.”
“The law, to which my research on the topsoil led me, states, “On the outer crust of the earth, under the influence of the sun, organic life shall develop”. And so, the great master and builder gave the fragments of the earth the ability to attract and hold all these elements necessary to feed plants and further serve animals, like a magnet attracts and holds iron particles, so as no piece be lost. Our master enclosed a second law unto this one, through which the plant bearing earth becomes an enormous cleansing apparatus for the water. Through this particular ability, the earth removed from the water all substances harmful to humans and animals – all products of decay and putrefaction, of perished plant and animal generations.”
“What might justify my actions is the circumstance, that a man is the product of his time, and he is only able to escape the commonly accepted views if a violent pressure urges him to muster all of his strength to struggle free of these chains of error. The opinion, that plants draw their food from a solution that is formed in the soil through rainwater, was everyone’s belief. It was engraved into my mind. This opinion was wrong and the source of my foolish behavior.”
“When a chemist makes mistakes in rating agricultural fertilizers, don’t be too critical of his errors, because he has had to base his conclusions upon facts which he can’t know from his own experience, but rather, he has to take from agricultural texts as true and reliable. After I learned the reason why my fertilizer wasn’t effective in the proper way, I was like a person that received a new life. For along with that, all processes of tillage were now explained as to their natural laws. Now that this principle is known and clear to all eyes, the only thing that remains is the astonishment of why it hadn’t been discovered a
long-time age. The human spirit, however, is a strange thing; “Whatever doesn’t fit into the given circle of thinking doesn’t’ exist”.”
- Liebig, J. v. 1841. Organic Chemistry and its Application to Agriculture and Physiology. translated by J.W. Webster and Owen. J. Cambridge.
- Liebig, J. v. 1843. Translation and Observations from Family Members, Available 1992, Switzerland. Provided by David Larson and Charles Martin. Translated to an unpublished memo.
- Liebig, J. v. 1856. On some points of agriculture chemistry. Journal of the Royal Agriculture Society. 17, 284-326.
Testimonials of Reported Benefits of Fulvic Acid
Note: Many of these testimonials refer to “Enzyme-Min” or “Liquid Chelate Minerals”. These are trade names that have been used for mineral solution extracts that have been found to contain consistent high quantities of natural fulvic acid. We have copies of all testimonials on file.
With a family medical history or various degrees of arthritis, I could see little hope when I started getting the same diagnosis for pains in numerous areas throughout my body. I have arthritis in my shoulders, elbows, thumb joint and feet. I could hardly walk for the pain in my feet. My activities were limited because of the arthritis in my shoulders and elbows. I couldn’t move my left thumb for years because of an arthritic spur, and if anyone touched it or I accidentally hit it I would just about cry with the pain.
I was introduced to Chelate Minerals, and now I am able to move my joints relatively pain free. I am able to feel soreness upon pressure, but not form movement of the affected area. I believe Chelate Minerals have affected a balance in my system that has caused relief of the arthritic pain.
I would like to tell my own true story of a severe case of Psoriasis I experienced for almost 2 years. I had never had anything like it during my entire life. It is frequently believed to be hereditary, but no one in my family had ever experienced anything like it either.
Anyway, about 2 years ago I noticed a slight rash on my wrists and arms. It itched quite a bit and was really annoying, but still hadn’t spread any further.
Nevertheless, as time passed, I was concerned and somewhat alarmed because I had known a case of Hodgkin’s disease (a malignant disease of the lymph glands) what had started with a rash on the hanks. Luckily it was diagnosed in time and the fellow received the right treatment and is still going strong to this day!
To get back to my own story, I was becoming more apprehensive and uncomfortable as days went by. Soon I noticed large spots on my legs and thighs. They were actually purple in color. Then a problem spread to my scalp, it was very dry and cracked and most of the skin from the entire scalp could be peeled off every day! Only to return the next day in the very same condition! It was almost unbelievable, by now the itching was becoming unbearable and spreading over my entire body! I consulted my local Doctor and he was not sure what it was, but he thought it might be a skin condition called Rosacea and said it probably would not last long and would disappear as fast as it started.
I left his office filled with despair! I knew it was not going to go away that easy!
The only thing that wasn’t severely affected at first was my face. I thanked God for that! I still had to function in society in spite of my affliction. I tried to treat it! All kinds of over-the-counter medicines,
special Psoriasis and Seborrhea shampoos and everything seemed to be to no avail! I even tried dark Aloe Vera juice and applied the gel but still no relief! To tell you the truth I really didn’t know what my problem was! It itched so severely, it almost felt like it was down into my bones! I couldn’t seem to satisfy the itch by scratching. The lesions were now beginning to weep and ooze and sometimes bled from the scratching. By now, I was becoming very irritable, I couldn’t sleep nights. I would get up and run back and forth through the house because of the agony and I felt like my adrenaline had increased by 1000%!
Finally, after several months the condition seemed to have reached a peak. I arose one morning and my whole body was a fiery red all over, my scalp, my face, it was even in my eyebrows and my eyes were almost closed shut. My wife Betty said: “We’re going to the Doctor at St. Mary’s Hospital in Grand Rapids. You can’t go on suffering like this anymore! “When I showed the Doctor, he said: “To be honest with you, I don’t know what it is. It almost looks too severe for Psoriasis. I believe you had better get to Ann Arbor, Mich. immediately. It may be difficult to get an appointment, but just lift up your shirt and I will guarantee you they will take you in right away!” well we went to Ann Arbor and I had to pull up my shirt. They took me into emergency immediately and 5 Doctors examined me! They took a biopsy from one of the lesions on my back. Then they wanted to admit me but there were no rooms. They wanted to put me up in a motel or hotel, but my wife said: “No, I’m not going to leave you here 200 miles from home for them to experiment on! We will go home and try to contact a good Dermatologist tomorrow”.
We went bright and early the next morning to one in Benton Harbor Mich. I told him: “I don’t have an appointment, but I have heard that you were the best in the state!” He laughed and said: “That gets you right in!” Anyway, he didn’t know for sure if I had Psoriasis, but I told him he could get in touch with Ann Arbor and get the results of the biopsy. He did and it was Psoriasis. He gave me Cortisone shots to help relieve the itching and Cortisone creams to apply topically. He said he didn’t believe in drastic treatment they had proposed in Ann Arbor. To this day I don’t know what it was. Perhaps radium, I’m not sure! I continued to keep my appointments every 2 weeks. The itching let up some, but it was not lasting. I was very disappointed and very concerned, so I finally quit going! I had nowhere to turn anymore!
Finally, by the Grace of God I was introduced to a product called 100% Liquid Chelate Minerals! Trace minerals in liquid form not a man-made product, but put down there by “Mother Nature”. I was excited! I started taking 4 tbsps. a day with a full glass of water. At first, I was somewhat discouraged because I couldn’t see any help right away. But I kept on! I knew it would take time to get my body back in balance and get these poisons out of my system. I prayed to God that I had finally found the answer! In 6 months, I was completely cured. With no re-occurrence since! Thanks be to God! I will always recommend these minerals.
Please send us another case of Liquid Chelated Minerals…
We have 1 customer whose little boy (5 years old) has had shingles in the head and possible some allergy. This liquid has done more for him than anything else they tried. The mother said the other morning when he arose with red eyes they said something about it. He said, “Well, I’m out of my juice”.
My husband is taking it too. He thinks he can stand the heat and the cold better than he used to. Send us the bill and we’ll return a cheque.
- A. A.G. and M.G.
Twenty Years of Illness
The early years of my life were spent in excellent health! I had few cold and had never really experienced a chest cold. I actually even missed quite a few of the normally contagious childhood diseases. I considered myself pretty fortunate!
My first severe illness came when I was stricken with Bulbar Polio at the age of 24. Our first son was 14 months at the time. Statistics said that 95% of those cases died. I guess I was one of the other 5% because 5 Doctors said I make what they called a “miraculous recovery”. I was very grateful!
But somehow, that illness seemed to trigger a chain of events that lasted for years and years! When I returned home from the hospital it wasn’t long until I started experiencing terrible allergies. My nose was stuffed and the water just poured from my eyes. I had to stay down in bed for 3 to 4 days at a time. It was in the form of the most miserable head cold anyone could imagine! Anyone that saw me couldn’t believe it! My Doctor couldn’t either, but he kept giving me anti-biotics and there was still no help. After it ran its course I would get better again for 2 or 3 weeks only to come down again with a worse attack that the last.
In the meantime, we had 2 more children and it seemed that they were both born with allergies! One little one was only 3 years old when he started with severe asthma, which he suffered terribly with for over ten years. The youngest baby came down with fierce bronchial attacks about once a month when he was only a few months old. This went on and finally developed into severe asthma also lasting many, many years. So, we kept on with the Doctors and at that time it was costing us $100 a month for medicine and shots for the little ones. That was a lot of money then, and we sure couldn’t afford it, especially when they weren’t getting any help at all.
In 1962 our second son was burned so severely in a barn fire we almost lost him! For 54 days he hovered between life and death in the hospital. Skin had to be removed from parts of his body to graft his side and leg and whole thigh. Believe me; things were beginning to get to me by then! My nerves were so bad I didn’t see how I could get up and face another day! I was worried almost to death! Well, he finally recovered very well. Every day of our lives we thank God for that!
However, years went by and my health seemed to be failing continually. I started feeling very bad. I was “all in” all of the time. My heart would pound so much, I would hear it with my head on the pillow at night. I found myself constantly checking my pulse. My heart was beating so fast, I felt like I was constantly running.
It was then that I started consulting different Doctors. Many tests were made and they could never seem to find the real cause. Finally, a heart specialist from Kalamazoo examined me and diagnosed an over-active thyroid. A goiter was growing inwardly around my windpipe and without surgery cancer could be possible. I didn’t want the operation but I was afraid not to have it. He said I didn’t have heart trouble per se, but the thyroid was giving me troubles with my heart. After the surgery I was told I would feel better than I had in years. It would take about a year! Somehow that year went by and I was still sick and “out-of-breath” I would be even if I took it slow in climbing! I was sure I would have a heart attack!
To make a long story shorter, I finally ended up with an angiogram. Our family Doctor figured I must have a bad valve in my heart. If tests proved what he suspected I would be going to Cleveland for heart surgery! Thanks be to God, he was wrong! They found that I was very low in thyroid! Once more I was spared! They increased my thyroid dose, but as time went on I still didn’t feel good like I had prayed I would. And to add insult to injury I developed the most painful case of Diverticulitis which plagued me for three years!
In 1983 my husband was introduced to a “miraculous” product called Liquid Chelate Minerals! We were both about at the end of our rope in more ways than one, so it sounded like God-send to us. Anyway, it was the answer to our problems! Could you believe that? He was completely cured of an “incurable illness” and we will tell about that in another story! I was cured of my 20 years of illness including Diverticulitis! Oh, it took a lot of arguing and coaxing by my husband to get me to persist! I thank him now! And again, I say, “thank God from whom all blessings flow! Liquid Chelate Minerals! Thrace minerals…this is what we had been lacking all of our lives! All of our family had! We will never go intentionally another day without them!
Baby’s Nervous Stomach
We would like to relate our experience of using Liquid Chelate Minerals. We were blessed with our 7th child in Oct. 1984. At the age of 2 weeks we again started our trips to the Chiropractor for temporary relief of his nervous stomach. The children each had the same problems, some were better. Those who have helped us know of the countless hours spent trying to comfort a crying little baby. We have tried herb teas, carrot juice, nursing, and formulas, but always ended up with the Chiropractor treatments. Now in December we heard about the Chelate Minerals and I started using them as I am nursing him. The 3rd day I could see a change and he is a good baby since. It is a blessing to use this product.
When Nature Speaks, We Should Listen
I used to be able to work and help my husband do anything on the farm that a farmer’s wife can do. But in 1971 I painted 2 rooms upstairs with the windows open but the paint was strong and my lips began to numb! (Nature was speaking to me, but I gave it no heed!) So, I went on and finished my job. I was able to keep going until a month later, I painted a few chairs in the kitchen and then I got sick with pneumonia. I was in bed for a week and slowly recovered but never regained my full strength back again.
Then in 1974 I helped my husband build a cement block building. I mixed the mortar with the cement mixer, and then carried the mortar to him as he laid the blacks. It was a very warm day and I was barefooted as always in the summertime. But those cement drippings and dust etc.…really poisoned my system! I felt a queer feeling in my legs at times, but again I did not listen to nature speaking to me!
One day before the building was finished; my leg began hurting so bad I could not stand on it anymore! So, I went to bed and was there 3 weeks. I had awful swollen legs and the one opened at one place and ever since I have a running sore. I used many good remedies and many good salves. My friends wanted me to have a blood test to see what was really going on. So, I did, and that showed cancer internally at the very beginning. Then more other tests showed low blood sugar, etc.… So, I really got help from a Nutritional Doctor in Ashley, Ind.
Now that we have been helping so many other people and providing remedies for their cancers, which helped them to recover, and now that I was supposed to have cancer myself, we decided that we had better practice-what-we-preach! So, I took better care of what I ate, and avoided those goodies, and drank lots of herb tea. Sure enough, that did the trick. But I still had a running sore, so along came a good brand of Aloe Vera products. I drank the juice and got really good results for my low blood sugar. But that kind of faded out in about 4 years. Now, after battling for 10 years, trying many good things, some helped a little, and then faded out again. I was tired of being a guinea pig! Then on top of all that, a friend insisted that I try these 100% Liquid Chelated Minerals. So, I used them faithfully for 6 weeks, and by then I was sure they were doing something good for me.
Now I have a lot more energy and my sores are healing from the inside out. My Diverticulitis is better, and if I avoid those sweet goodies, I have no more such awful let-downs from my low blood sugar! I am so thrilled about these minerals! I think that everybody should know about them and use them also so they too can enjoy a better way of life. I once more enjoy working as I please.
My husband used 1 tablespoon in a glass of water in the morning, just for the usual benefits of them for a few weeks. Then he decided to take 2 tablespoons and noticed the differences in his energy and his walking. He feels great! We thank God for such wonderful products available for all mankind.
- M. T. and L. T.
My name is C. A. I am a resident of Southeastern Michigan. As a young child I began having numerous physical problems, mainly with painful muscle spasms in my legs and feet. My mother didn’t believe in running to the doctor for what she called “every little ache and pain”, and brushed aside with it as just growing pains. As I grew older I became subject to severe and persistent headaches, again it was shrugged off as “stress” or “overtired” or “you’re not eating right”. When I was in my junior year of high school, another problem evolved, I would have spells of vertigo so bad I would become so disoriented people would think I was drunk, and would avoid me rather than help me. Mother said my complaints were just ways of trying to get attention. My friends said I could win the award for Miss Aches and Pains of 1950. When I was out of school and finally earning my own living, I went to a doctor, searched for an answer to my problem (not extensively enough) to no avail. I was becoming convinced maybe “it was all in my head”. I learned to live with all the discomforts as a part of my everyday life, chalking them off as just one of my “silly little quirks”. In 1970 I was advised by my ophthalmologist to contact the clinic for multiple sclerosis, at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois (I lived there then). After many months of testing, a positive diagnosis was made.
I had the answer for all the years of discomfort, with no cure. I was put on medication mild enough for me to be able to function in my routine as, the mother of four children. My days were very active leaving me with the headaches and painful leg cramps to hinder a restful sleep, which I desperately needed. If I was to take stronger medication I would be too sedated to function as my routine required.
In February of 1984, I was introduced to Chelate Minerals. As unbelievable as it may sound, within weeks of taking Chelate Minerals, I was free of a “migraine” headache that had been with me for roughly seven weeks without relief. I have not been roused from deep sleep because of painful spasms. With my prescribed medication, and the Chelate Minerals, I seem to function better than I have in years.
Dear Sir: (April 29, 1990)
This letter is in regard for a wonderful product you have on the market! In July of 1989 my husband severed his arm really bad. In doing so he also cut his nerves of his main artery, which caused a means of paralysation.
The Drs. consider it a miracle to see another day of work with his arm. His bones were also deteriorating until a friend suggested Chelated Enzyme0Minerals. She gave us half a gallon to see how it would work.
We were amazed when 3-4 weeks later his therapist and Drs. could not believe the change he had made.
We have a problem, we are out of these minerals and we would like very much to have some more. Would you please send some minerals and the bill too?
Tumor, Hearing and Sight
“For many years I had been bothered by excessively oily skin. After starting the use of the mineral, I noticed an increase of oil followed by a normalizing of the abnormal condition. The return of the condition still occurs when I discontinue the use of the mineral for several days. The problem is held in check with regular use of the mineral.
Having been in contracting for many years I developed extreme tenderness of the joints and muscles of my arms. So much so that using a hammer or other equipment, would cause jarring and it was very painful. The condition might be best described as “bursitis” for lack of another term. In any event, use of the mineral has since eliminated both the tenderness of the arms and muscles.
Before starting on the liquid mineral Enzyme-Min I was scheduled for major surgery at the V. A. Hospital in Salt Lake City. They removed a growth from the right ear and grated in a new ear drum. Shortly thereafter I began developing other problems. My bowel elimination ceased to be normal and my entire right side from the waist up began to deteriorate, though never having to seek professional help. I was having frequent dizzy spells and developed pain in the kidneys. A tumor formed on the right thyroid and my energy level dropped out of sight. Not wanting a repeat of the aftermath of the first operation I was determined to find a solution through natural means. Having heard of the mineral I began using it about 6 months after the ear operation. With my hearing nearly gone and my eyes getting worse I was hesitant and embarrassed to be in the company of others where I was expected to enter into conversation.
The use of the mineral coupled with good nutrition has nearly brought my eye sight back to normal. My hearing has improved and my elimination is normal once again. The tumor has decreased in size and the kidneys behave nicely. The dizzy spells are no more. I am of the firm opinion that everyone needs minerals
of the proper kind. I find in Enzyme-Min a natural product that is unexcelled in restoring health from deficiency disease. I would not be without it.
I want to write this testimonial to share with others what the Lord has done for me in the last 4 months with the use of Liquid Chelated Minerals.
I am 36 years old and had Polio when I was 4 ½ years old. I am partially paralyzed. My right leg cannot move from the hip down, but the left is all right. My right arm is O.K., but the hank won’t work right. Then the left arm is weak, but the left hand is good. The fact that I have grown up in this condition, I have learned to improvise and am able to do many things for myself, for which I am very thankful!
Of course, because of the Polio, I had severe curvature of the spine. This affected the heart and lungs by crowding them. So, the Doctors did several major back surgeries to straighten up the spine somewhat and fused it, which make it rigid now.
In 1974 when I had my last back surgery, the nerves that controlled the function of my bladder and bowels were damaged. Therefore, the bladder was paralyzed and the function of the bowels was very limited. For 3 months after my surgery I was on bladder-training program and with it was able to learn to satisfactorily drain my bladder good enough to get by. Nevertheless, the ability to empty my bladder has been very limited and slow ever since. They told me the nerves would eventually repair themselves back to normal. But that was 10 years ago and it wasn’t any better, in fact at times it seemed worse!
So, this is where the Liquid Chelate Minerals come into the picture! When I was first introduced to these minerals, my prayer was that it would help in this area. After taking it for 2 months, I first noticed an improvement in the vowels, but it wasn’t until 3 ½ months that I could see any difference in the ability to drain the bladder. It is functioning much more normally now. Of course, it is not altogether like it should be yet. But I am rejoicing because I see continual improvement! So, you can see I am a believer in Liquid Chelate Minerals! I believe the minerals supply to body with the right materials to repair those nerves that had been damaged and messed up.
This is just one thing the minerals have done for me. I have been taking these minerals since April 1984 and I have more energy, feel better and my breathing has been helped also.
The first thing that happened to me was the evening of April 20 when I took my first dose of 2 Tbsps. in a glass of water at about 6:00PM. I had been having what I considered mild sciatica pains in my right hip and leg. They were quite uncomfortable at times and I would usually le down a little in the afternoons. But, I was still able to do most of the things I normally did. On this particular night when I was getting ready for bed around 10:00PM, I noticed the pain was gone, although there was still soreness in the general area. In a couple of days, the soreness was gone too! Another thing that happened, my paralyzed leg I have always had full skin feeling to touch until about 2 years ago. Because of my poor circulation, gradually it seemed my leg was getting numb and going dead. I was losing all feeling over the bottom and
outside edge of my food and along the outside of my leg. After taking the minerals for 3 ½ months, I had what is called a “healing crisis” in my foot and leg for one whole day! I never had any pains in my foot all these years. But it lasted only one day, the next day or so I noticed a tingly feeling in my foot as if it had been asleep! I can now say now that there is definitely more feeling in my foot than before. It isn’t quite normal yet, but is still improving.
After only 8 weeks on the minerals, I had a check-up and my Doctor was very pleased! My pulse was lower than it had ever been, my blood pressure was better, it was usually very low. I have always had to sleep with an artificial respirator because of respiratory arrest and my lungs being so poor, I was always susceptible to pneumonia. My Doctor was amazed at the air flow through my lungs at this time! So, I want to thank the Lord for these Minerals for I believe that it was the Lord who brought them to me at this specific time.
I had Polio at age 5 months, which affected my right side. I was paralyzed from my pelvic bone down. I had a very good left leg that allowed me to do anything I wanted. I limped but so what. I went to college and married and raised a son and a daughter. In 1975 I was advised that I would have to live with a condition that affected my left leg; pain, loss of control and so forth. This was after a 4-hour exam by a specialist; after seeing several other doctors. No one knew my problem. In 1980 I had a tumor taken from below the knee of that left leg. I was sure that had been my problem. When I recuperated I was no better. I took to a wheel chair. Then in 1981 I had 2 artery by-passes; one in May and one in July. POOR BLOOD CIRCULATION. In 1982 gangrene set in my left foot, which led to being introduced to Chelation Therapy, at $50.00 a treatment. I did not take them every week because of cost. I stayed 2 months without treatment which made me a lot worse. When I returned for Chelation Therapy, it was too late. Twelve weeks later I lost my left leg below the knee. About a year ago, I heard of Liquid Chelate Minerals. I was so excited; I went to a meeting, got into the business and have been on the minerals since. I had been told I needed another by-pass, my husband was retiring and I could not afford the Chelation Therapy treatments at 2 a week or $100.00. Anyway, I am doing great on the minerals. So is my 81-year-old mother, who was near death after an ulcer surgery and arthritis. We are both doing very well. I will never have another by-pass, not recommend them to anyone. I push Chelate Minerals to all who will listen. I also take a lot of tea-tree oil. I recently broke out with hives due to stress, and within a few hours it was 50% cleared up. It has so many uses, it is unbelievable! I thank the good Lord because I feel now that I will live much longer because he made all this possible. The price of Chelate Minerals is so reasonable compared to Chelation Therapy it is almost unbelievable. – Mrs. D. D. (October 18, 1985)
Allergies and Immune System
I have always had “borderline” health, but in 1983 my immune system crashed! I became allergic to literally everything.
Foods had to be rotated very carefully, making sure I would not eat any food in the same “food family” more than once a week.
My husband had to replace our gas stove, and completely enclose our gas furnace and water heater as the gas made me depressed and ill.
We had to get rid of plastic items, or shut them in the basement. We got rid of polyester, rayon, acrylic, nylon, Dacron (anything synthetic). We got rid of scented Kleenexes, scented toilet paper, soaps, shampoos, deodorants, and hair sprays. We got rid of chemical cleaners, waxes, magic markers, typewriter correction fluid, etc. any of these would cause me to have trouble breathing, make me depressed, sick, weak, or any combination of problems. If I were to read a newspaper, I would become so weak that I would have to be helped to bed.
One day I was sitting at the dining room table when, for no apparent reason, I became ill and weak. I collapsed with my head on the table and cried out for my family to discover what had changed in the last few moments. As it turned out, my daughter had begun to use a Magic Marker upstairs in her room.
One time a friend came to visit me. She left off her deodorant, hair spray and perfume, but for some reason I became weak and sick in her presence. We determined that it was the scent of her fabric softener on her clothes and she had to leave.
I caught every virus that made the rounds, and I was months at a time getting over each one. I spent most of my days sleeping. I was too weak to clean house or fix meals. I crawled upstairs. When our house was completely empty of food, I would force myself to go to the grocery store, just to barely make it home again.
At a time in my life when I was most in need of help, not a single human being was able to help me. I had given my life to Jesus twelve years earlier and I knew that He could help me, and help He did. It was not a quick miracle, but a miracle nonetheless. Everyone I know who had what I had eventually died from it.
Through intensive research, I learned that hereditary factors, being bottle-fed, sugar, white flour, white rice, artificially fertilized and hybrid crops, pesticides, mineral removal in commercial freezing processes, hormones, and anti-biotic laden animal products, preservatives, artificial flavors and colors, and other synthetic chemical toxins brought about a combination of severe nutritional deficiencies that prevented the production of necessary digestive enzymes and hormones. This affected carbohydrate digestion particularly.
The by-products of improper digestion were accumulating in my cells as a result of a cellular nutritional imbalance. These large molecules would clog up capillaries in my lungs and cause breathing difficulty, or clog up capillaries in my brain and cause thinking problems.
Since I wasn’t digesting carbohydrates properly, my body began to burn up the proteins in my tissues to meet the lack. This created a shortage of already digested proteins (amino acids) to make digestive enzymes, so the digestive problem got worse, not including proteins and fats. This shortage left my body unable to make enough antibodies against viruses and bacteria, not to mention hormones and other important factors.
I was literally starving to death in a slow fashion in spite of all the nutritious food I had learned to eat. My abdomen was bloated with water and toxins and I looked like the Ethiopian children, and the rest of my body looked thin and haggard.
It was no wonder that I also developed cancer. My condition is so highly misunderstood by the medical profession and lay people alike, that I just kept most of my problems quietly to myself as I continued to pray, study and research.
Since I became a Christian, God has prepared my spirit to be willing to accept new and different ideas, regardless of what other people think. He has also prepared my mind to understand complex concepts, so when I heard about Liquid Chelate Minerals, I understood how they would be instrumental in helping to improve my health.
By this writing, spring of 1986, I have improved enormously. I am only a few months away from graduating with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition. I hope to continue my education in Biochemistry with the prayer of being able to present my findings to the medical community.
I highly recommend Liquid Chelate Minerals as a nutritional supplement for prevention and improvement of many health conditions. A paraphrase of Amos 8:6 is: “Woe to those who sell the refuse of the wheat (white flour) to the poor!”
- A. (March 14, 1986)
Hemorrhoids, Headache and Poison Ivy
I started using the liquid mineral as a “food supplement” about 4 years ago. I noticed it gave me more energy and better digestion and assimilation. It gave me a greater over all sense of wellbeing.
Hemorrhoids: My husband, who is a delivery man by trade, was experiencing difficulties of an unknown nature. He was passing blood from his bowels as well as his bladder. Examination and X-ray could not pin-point the problems. He was told only that he needed an operation for hemorrhoids (piles). This he refused. Being urged to try the mineral he consented and began using 3 or 4 oz. per day. Within a few days’ time the bleeding has stopped and his general health began to improve.
Headache: Before taking the mineral on a daily basis I experienced constant headaches. Suspecting I needed a change of prescription I visited an optometrist who examined me and said glasses was not the problem. After starting the mineral on a daily basis and taking potassium supplement the headaches
disappeared. Carelessness in eating habits, and neglect in taking the mineral, causes a return of the symptoms. This can always be corrected by resuming the use of the mineral. I can honestly endorse the ENZYME-MIN supplement as indispensable in our home.
Poison Ivy: In moving from Oregon to Utah my scout-age sons were unable to identify poison ivy. Their scouting trips resulted in near disaster when they returned home covered with tell-tell rash and itching. Having tried the mineral on sun-burn, sores and other miscellaneous items I was determined to see if it would work equally well on poison ivy. Pouring about a quart of the liquid into the bath tub, and adding enough water to effectively bathe and soak in the mineral I left the rest to the boys. Not only did it stop the itching, but within hours the redness and rash had disappeared and the skin returned to normal. After suffering the same fate twice, the boys have learned the difference between poison ivy and oak-brush. Our family feels the mineral is as essential to the good life as water and sunshine.
- Mrs. W. U. Medford, Oregon
During the spring and summer of 77 my daughter was being treated by a local doctor for female problems frequent spotting had caused us concern and the treatments seemed to do little good. Having previously had some experience with the liquid mineral as a food supplement, and having heard of its use as a douche, I recommended it to my daughter. Being warned to expect some unusual matter to pass from the vagina after its use, my daughter called me on about the 5th day. She was concerned and excited. She had passed several large pieces of foul matter about the size and thickness of silver dollar. The nature of the material suggested tumorous matter. She had called for reassurances that all was well. Continued use of the mineral orally and as a supplement stopped the spotting and helped to normalize her menstrual periods. The contemplated hysterectomy was avoided by use of this natural product.
My daughter’s experience corresponds somewhat with that of a woman from Idaho who was faced with an operation. She had been bleeding for some months and had been diagnosed as having a large vaginal tumor. Having heard of a doctor in Arizona she had been successful in making an appointment. Upon receiving instructions on the use of the mineral as a douche she began immediately to use it. Returning to Idaho still faced with the pending operation she passed a large fibrosis tumor, just hours before the operation was to have occurred. Confronting her doctor, she said she did not think she needed the operation. Examination by the disbelieving doctor proved her right. I having received the knowledge of the woman’s experience second hand was prompted to suggest a similar approach for my daughter. The results were more than impressive. We have used the mineral for several years with outstanding results. I would highly recommend it to anyone concerned with better health.
- D. W. G., Nutritional Consultant Provo, Utah Burns, Fungal Infections, Neonatal Supplement, Etc.
My first acquaintance with the mineral was as a salve giving excellent results in treating burns, insect bites, scrapes and bruises as well as bee stings and infections, etc.
Burns: My husband, being skeptical, would never use it until he accidentally received second degree burns from touching the hot stack of the truck he was driving. Within a couple of days, he had an ulcerated, open wound or sore which gave him much pain. Upon my insistence that he use the salve he became irate at my wanting him to use such a quack treatment on the badly infected sore. Finally gibing in, he did use the salve and within minutes the pain was gone. Within hours the burns had visibly stopped draining and had begun to heal.
Fungal Infections: My husband’s next dramatic encounter with the salve was when his hand became infected with a fungus infection similar the “Jungle Rot” experienced by our troops in the South Pacific during World War I. There were open sores which gave him great pain if exposed to air. Consultation with an MD brought the usual prescriptions and medication but no relief. After two weeks the infection had spread to the other hand. Upon the suggestion that he try the salve he was less hesitant to give it a try. He dressed the open sores and wrapped them. Within one week the sores had healed with the exception of one small spot that soon cleared.
Pregnancy: After introduction to the liquid mineral marketed under the trade name ENZYME-MIN, I found myself pregnant with my 5th child. Knowing the body requires greater amounts of minerals and nutrients to manufacture and sustain the growing child I resolved to take the liquid mineral supplement on a regular basis. I suffered one miscarriage, and the birth of my previous children had been attended by stressful conditions which made me anxious about my present condition. My fears were ungrounded when our 4th son arrived on schedule, with a beautiful body complete with well-developed hair and fingernails. He was in perfect working order both mentally and physically and was anxious to get on with the world. He is now 1 year old and thinks he’s regular people. He began walking at 7 months and running at 9. His legs have never had the customary bow found in most toddlers but have always been straight and strong. I believe without a doubt, that the continued use of the liquid mineral as a food supplement and diet aid has been the major factor in my son’s well-being. He has surpassed our other children in agility and quickness to walk and is beginning to take his place in the world.
Athletes Foot: Our oldest son now 14 contracted a bad case of athlete’s foot. Upon suggestion he soak his feet in the liquid mineral the problem was corrected. All signs of the infections disappeared in a matter of 2 days. Needless to say, it is now standard treatment for such infections around our house.
- Mrs. R. B. Moab, Utah
Headaches: My periodic headaches date back to 1956 when I began developing severe headaches of the right side at intervals of 30 to 40 days. They would last 3 or 4 days and end with a discharge of amber fluid from the right nostril. They were always preceded by vague but recognizable symptoms that warned me of the impending attack. I sought competent medical advice before our moving to the Northwest, but to no avail. While in the Northwest I sought clinical diagnosis and numerous tests were run including spinal taps and brain scans for possible tumors. The attacks continued with such severity that I would sometimes black-out at unexpected times. After a number of years, we moved back to Utah Valley where I became acquainted with the liquid mineral. Regular use of the mineral produced dramatic results. The first attack
following regular use of the mineral was much less intense than usual and of shorter duration. The second attack was milder still with no additional attacks after about 60 days. I have had no reoccurrence of the problem since starting the mineral with the exception of times when I fail to take it for a couple of weeks. These mild recurrences are always a sharp reminder that I need to renew my commitments to the mineral.
Arthritis: Besides the headaches, over the years I have also been bothered by arthritis of the hip and shoulder. This has been verified by X-ray and at times caused numerous sleepless nights of pain and anguish. After using the mineral for about one to two months all arthritis symptoms disappeared. Their infrequent return is always a reminder that I have been careless in taking my mineral.
- E. S. Provo, Utah
On May 2, 1994 in the evening, my daughter broke her leg, swing dancing. Her leg had been in pain since October 1993 when she was running in cross country. In the spring, she began developing a lump where the pain was located. She assumed the pain was from shin splints and she would tough it out. The fall was from a lift over the boy’s head, came down on her shoulder and wrist with her leg just following along for the ride, but it was enough of a hit to break it through. The Dr. diagnosed it as a break caused by a weakness in the bone called non-ossifying fibroma. (I think that’s the right term).
Originally, he said it would take 10 weeks to heal, but as time went on he realized nothing was happening and began pursuing other possible diagnosis. Other experts were called in from coast to coast to counsel. In August he began thinking about a biopsy or bone marrow transfer. We received your products and began them on August 29th. She went in again on Sept 1. He thought he saw the tiniest shadow of a change, decided to wait 2 more weeks. On Sept 15the the change on the X-ray was very noticeable. Healing had finally begun. No biopsy would be performed and no bone marrow transfer necessary. The specialists still thought a biopsy was needed to rule out adamantinoma (bone cancer), but their doctor said cancer doesn’t heal, and there’s definite healing there. Since then it has continued to heal. He declared the break healed in Feb.
- S. S. Vale, Or.
Burn to Eye and Clouded Cornea
The subject accidentally touched her curling iron to the surface of her right eye. The burn that resulted caused her cornea to cloud through and she immediately experienced severe pain. She was rushed to the doctors and upon examination he prescribed some ointment and also something for the pain. He was very concerned about the clouded condition of the cornea and expressed serious concern about damage to her vision. Nearly four hours had passed by the time she returned home. Upon arriving home, it was decided to abandon both prescriptions (which were not used at all) and moist gauze soaked in fulvic acid solution was applied directly to her eye and then over her closed eye. Within 15 minutes the pain was relieved and she slept for several hours. The gauze was kept on her eye that night and in the morning the cornea was perfectly clear and vision normal.
My 4-year-old son was badly burned on his forearm when he accidentally backed into our gas heating stove. The burn extended from his wrist to just beyond his elbow. It consisted of one long blister that has popped as soon as it was formed, surrounded by redness. In the very center of the blistered area, there were patches of brown and black.
He was very upset and in a lot of pain. I filled a dish tub with Enzyme-Min and sat him on the couch with his arm in the tub. I kept ice under the dish tub to keep the Enzyme-Min cool. After about 20 min he fell asleep with his arm still in the tub and slept for about ½ hour. We continued to soak it when he awoke.
After the pain was gone, (1 – 1½ hours) I let the burn air dry. I then cut some Aloe Vera leaves lengthwise and taped them to the burn with gauze and medical tape. He wore that for the rest of the day and all night.
The next morning when we removed the bandage, the burn was completely dry and scabbed over. I looked like it had been healing for a week. It has continued to heal beautifully until there’s almost no sign of it.
- Senesi, N. (1990). Analytica chicica Acta, 232, 51-75
- Vital Electrolytes – Baker, W. E. (1973). Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 37, 269-281.
- Gamble, D. S., & Schnitzer, M. (1974). Trace Minerals and Metal-Organic Interactions in Natural Waters. Ann Arbor, MI: Ann Arbor Science
- Power of an electrolyte – Crile, G. (1926). A bipolar theory of living processes. New York: McMillan.
- Decrease in electrical potential – Crile, G. (1926). A bipolar theory of living processes. New York: McMillan.
- powerful electrolyte – Jackson, William R. (1993). Humic, Fulvic and Microbial Balance: Organic Soil Conditioning, 329. Evergreen, Colorado: Jackson Research Center.
- New Electronic Encyclopedia. (1991). Photosynthesis. Grolier Electronic Publishing.
- Donor and acceptor – Jackson, William R. (1993). Humic, Fulvic and Microbial Balance: Organic Soil Conditioning, 329. Evergreen, Colorado: Jackson Research Center.
- Donor and receptor – Rashid, M.A. (1985). Geochemistry of marine humic substances. New York: Srpinger-Verlag.
- Donor, receptor – Sposito, G., Holtzclaw, K.M., LeVesque, C.S., & Johnston, C.T. (1982). Trace metal chemistry in arid-zone field soils amended with sewage sludge. II. Comparative study of the fulvic acid fraction. Soil Science Society America Journal, 46. 265-270.
- Mineral complexes in fulvic may serve as electrodes – Rashid, M.A. (1985). Geochemistry of marine humic substances. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Free radical – Senesi, N. (1990) Analytica Chimica Acta, 232, 51-75. Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Elsevier.
- Free radical – Senesi, N., Chen, Y., & Schnitzer, M. (1977b). The role of humic acids in extracellular electron transport and chemical determination of pH in natural waters. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 9, 397-403.
- Oxidation reduction – Senesi, N., Chen, Y., & Schnitzer, M. (1977b). The role of humic acids in extracellular electron transport and chemical determination of pH in natural waters. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 9, 397-403.
- Dissolves metals and minerals – Ong, H.L., Swanson, V.D., & Disque, R.E. (1970) Natural organic acids as agents of chemical weathering (130-170). U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 700 c. Washington, DC: U.S. Geological Survey.
- Enhance and transport nutrients – Christman, R.F., & Gjessing, E.T. (1983). Aquatic and terrestrial humic materials. The Butterworth Grove, Kent, England: Ann Arbor Science
Also: Prakash, A. (1971). Terrigenous organic matter and coastal phytoplankton fertility. In J.D. Costlow (Ed), Fertility of the sea, 2. 351-368. (Proceedings of an International Symposium on Fertility of the Sea, Sao Paulo, Brazil, London and New York: Gordon and Breach Science)
- Enhance and transport nutrients – Prakish, A. (1971). Fertility of the Sea, 2, 351-368.
- Williams, S.T. (1963). Are antibiotics produced in soil? Pedobiologia, 23, 427-435.
- Stimulate growth – Konovona, M.M. (1966). Soil organic matter. Elmsford, NY: Pergamon.
- All known vitamins in soil – Konovova, M.M. (1966). Soil organic matter. Elmsford, NY: Pergamon.
- Many times its weight – Deb. B.C. (1949). The movement and precipitation of iron in soils. Journal of Soil Science, 1, 112-122.
- Catalyzes enzyme reactions – Khristeva, L.A., Luk’Yanonko, M.V. (1962). Role of physiologically active substances in soil-humic acids, bitumen, and vitamins B, C, P-P A and D in the life of plants and their replenishment. Soviet Soil Science, 10, 1137-1141.
- Fulvic and enzymes - Pardue, H.L., Thownshend, A., Clere, J.T., VanderLinden (Eds.), (1990, May 1). Analytica Chimica Acta, Special Issue, Humic and Fulvic compounds, 232 (1), 1-235. (Amsterdam, Netherlands: Elsevier Science Publishers)
- Increase assimilation – Buffle
- low molecular weight, Aiken, G.R., McKnight, D.M., & MacCarthy, P.1985). Humic substances of soil, sediment and water, New York: Wiley-Interscience.
- Sensitize cell membranes – Rashid, M.A. (1985) Geochemistry of marine humic substances. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Stimulate metabolisms - Rashid, M.A. (1985) Geochemistry of marine humic substances. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Genetic and growth – Jackson, William R. (1993). Humic, Fulvic and Microbial Balance: Organic Soil Conditioning, 538. Evergreen, Colorado: Jackson Research Center.
- Oxygen is absorbed – Konovona, M.M. (1966). Soil organic matter. Elmsford, NY: Pergamon
- Rapid transport to shoots – Konovona, M.M. (166). Soil organic matter. Elmsford, NY: Pergamon
- immune system – Syltic, P.W. (1985), Effects of very small amounts of highly active biological substances on plant growth. Biological Agriculture and Horticulture, 2, 245-269; and, Research reports and studies, Appropriate Technology Ltd. Dallas, TX: Murray Sinks II of ATL (Publisher)
- Modify damage by toxic compounds – Christman, R.F., & Gjessing, E.T. (1983). Aquatic and terrestrial humic materials. The Butterworth Grove, Kent, England: Ann Arbor Science.
Also: Prakash, A. (1971). Terrigenous organic matter and coastal phytoplankton fertility. In J.D. Costlow (Ed.), Fertility of the sea, 2, 351-368. (Proceedings of an International Symposium on Fertility of the Sea, Sao Paulo, Brazil, London, and New York: Gordon and Breach Science)
- environmental chemicals –
- paraquat –Fisher, A.M., Winterle, J.S., & Mill, T. (1967). Primary photochemical processes in photolysis medicated by humic substances. In R.G. Zika & W.J. Cooper (Eds). Photochemistry of environmental aquatic system (141-156). (ACS Symposium Series 327). Washington DC: American Chemical Society
- Pesticides – Aiken, G.R., McKnight, D.M. & MacCarthy, P. (1985). Humic substances of oil, sediment and water. New York: Wiley-Interscience.
- Radioactive properties – Szalay, A. (1958). The significance of humus in the geochemical enrichments of uranium. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy, 2, 12-186 (London: Pergamon)
- dissolves and weathers silica – Huang, W.H. & Deller, W.D. (1970). Dissolution of rock-forming silicate minerals in organic acids; simulated first-stage weathering of fresh mineral surfaces. American Mineralogical Journal, 55, 2076-2094.
- Dissolves silica – Kodama, H., Schnitzer, M., & Jaakkimainen, M. (1983). Chlorite and biotite weathering by fulvic acid solutions in closed and open systems. Canadian Journal of Soil Science, 63, 619-629.
- Transmutate or synthesis of new minerals – Schnitzer, M., Dodoma. H. (1977). Reactions of minerals with soil humic substances. In J.B. Dixon & S.B. Weed (Eds.), Minerals in soil environments (Chap.21)). Madison, WI: Soil Science Society of America.
- See “The Fulvic Acid, Vegetal Silica Miracle” later in this report, and further documentation of Kervran, Louis C., Biological Transmutations.
- Cell elongation – Poapst, P.A., & Schnitzer, M. (1971). Fulvic acid and adventitious root formation. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 3, 215-219.
- Enhance permeability of cell membranes – Christman, R.F., & Gjessing, E.T. (1983). Aquatic and terrestrial humic materials. The Butterworth Grove, Kent, England: Ann Arbor Science.
Also: Prakash, A. (1971). Terrigenous organics matter and coastal phytoplankton, fertility. In J.D. Costlow (Ed.), Fertility of the sea, 2, 351-368. (Proceedings of an International Symposium on Fertility of the sea, Sao Paulo, Brazil, London, and New York: Gordon and Breach Science) low molecular weight, Aiken, G.R., McKnight, D.M., & MacCarthy, P. 1985). Humic substances of soil, sediment and water, New York: Wiley – Interscience
- Sensitizing agent – Prakash, A. (1971). Terrigenous organic matter and coastal phytoplankton fertility. In J.D. Costlow (Ed.), Fertility of the sea, 2, 351-368. (Proceedings of an International Symposium on Fertility of the Sea, Sao Paulo, Brazil, London, and New York: Gordon and Breach Science).
- increase metabolism of proteins – Christman, R. F., & Gjessing. E.T. (1983). Aquatic and terrestrial humic materials. The Butterworth Grove, Kent, England: Ann Arbor Science.
Also: Prakash, A. (1971). Terrigenous organic matter and costal phytoplankton fertility. In J.D. Costlow (Ed.), Fertility of the sea, 2, 351-368. (Proceedings of an International Symposium on Fertility of the Sea, Sao Paulo, Brazil, London, and New York: Gordon and Breach Science)
- proteins, DNA, RNA – Khristeva, L.A., Soloche, K.I., Dynkina, R.L., Kovalenko, V.E., & Grobaya, A.I. (1967). Influence of physiologically active substances of soil humus and fertilisers on nucleic acid metabolism, plant growth and subsequent quality of the seeds. Humus et Planta, 4, 272-276.
- Proteins, DNA, RNA – Jackson, William R. (1993). Humic, Fulvic and Microbial Balance: Organic Soil Conditioning, 569-570. Evergreen, Colorado: Jackson Research Center.
- Synthesis of RNA and DNA – Khristeva, L.A. (1968). About the nature of physiologically active substances of the soil humus and of organic fertilizers and their agricultural importance. In F.V. Hernando (Ed.), Pontifica academec scientarium citta del vaticano (701-721). New York: John Wiley.
- Catalyst to vitamins within the cell – Williams, Dr. Roger J. (1977). The Wonderful World within You. Bio-Communications Press. Wichita, Kansas.
- Transport metal ions – Schnitzer, M., & Khan, S.U. (1972). Humic substances in the environment New York: Decker.
- Acidity of fulvic acid – Schnitzer, M. (1977). Recent findings of the characterization of humic substances extracted from soils from widely differing climatic zones. Proceedings of the Symposium on Soil Organic Matter Studies, Braunsweig (117-131).
- Environment with adequate oxygen – Schnitzer, M. (1977). Recent findings of the characterization of humic substances extracted from soils from widely differing climatic zones. Proceedings of the Symposium on Soil Organic Matter Studies, Braunsweig (117-131).
- Low molecular weight – Aiken, G.R., McKnight, D.M., & MacCarthy, P. (1985). Humic substances of soil, sediment and water, New York: Wiley-Interscience.
- Absorption by cells – Azo, S. & Sakai, I (1963). Studies on the physiological effects of humic acid. Part
- Uptake of humic acid by crop plants and its physiological effects. Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, 9(3), 1-91. (Tokyo)
- translocation of trace elements to leaf tissues – Aiken, G.R., McKnight, D.M., & MacCarthy, P. (1985). Humic substances of soil, sediment and water, New York: Wiley-Interscience
- Important for the health of plants – Christman, R.F., & Gjessing, E.T. (1983). Aquatic and terrestrial humic materials. The Butterworth Grove, Kent, England: Ann Arbor Science.
Also: Prakash, A. (1971). Terrigenous organic matter and coastal phytoplankton fertility. In J.D. Costlow (Ed.), Fertility of the sea, 2, 351-368. (Proceedings of an International Symposium on Fertility of the Sea, Sao Paulo, Brazil, London, and New York: Gordon and Breach Science).
- depleted minerals in soil – Senate Document #264
- Impossible to define – Vaughan, D., & Malcolm, R.E. (1985b). Soil organic matter and biological activity. Plant and soil Science, 16, 1-443. (Dordrecht, Netherlands: Martinus Nijhoff/Dr. W. Junk)
- unable to be synthesized – not clearly defined. Murray, K., & Linder, P.W. (1983). Fulvic acids: Structure and metal binding. I. A random molecular model. Journal of Soil Science, 34, 511-523.
- Unable to define – Senesi, N., Chen, Y., & Schnitzer, M. (1977b). The role of humic acids in extracellular electron transport and chemical determination of pH in natural waters. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 9, 397-403.
- Effect on total Earth environment – Buffle, J. (1988). Complexation reactions in aquatic systems: An analytical approach. Chichester: Horwood.
- Transmutate or synthesis of new minerals – Schnitzer, M., & Dodama, H. (1977). Reactions of minerals with soil humic substances. In J.B. Dixon & S.B. Weed (Eds.), Minerals in soil environments (Chap.21)). Madison, WI: Soil Science Society of America.
- See further studies on colloids in later sections of this report.
- complex more metal – Rashid, M.A. (1971). Role of humic acids of marine origin and their different molecular weight fractions in complexing Di and Trivalent metals. Soil Science, 111, 298-306.
- Dissolves more metal – Hoffman, M.R., Yost, E.C., Eisenreich, S.J., & Mairer, W.J. (1981). Characterization of soluble and colloidal phase metal complexes in river water ultrafiltration. A mass balance approach. Environmental Science Technology, 15, 655.
- Mineral levels in excess of their assumed dissolution ability – Kodama, H., Schnitzer, M., & Jaakkimainen, M. (1983). Chlorite and biotite weathering by fulvic acid solutions in closed and open systems. Canadian Journal of Soil Science, 63, 619-629.
- Penetration of fulvic into plant cells – Prat, S., Smidova, M., & Cincerova, A.L. (1961). Penetration and effect of humus substances (fractions) on plant cells. International Congress of Biochemistry, 5th (Abstract Commun.329). (Moscow)
- “free radical” – Senesi, N. (1990) Analytica Chimica Acta, 232, 51-75. Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Elsevier
- Vital electrolytes – Backer, W.E. (1973) Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 37, 269-281.
- Enhance and transport nutrients – Prakash, A. (1971). Fertility of the sea, 2, 351-368.
- Make water wetter – Rashid, M.A. (1985). Geochemistry of Marine Humic Substances. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Catalyze enzyme reactions – Rashid, M.A. (1985). Geochemistry of Marine Humic Substances. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Increase assimilation – Buffle, J. (1988). Complexation Reactions in Aquatic Systems: An Analytical Approach. Chichester: Horwood
- Stimulate metabolism – Rashid, M.A. (1985). Geochemistry of Marine Humic Substances. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Chelate…major and trace elements – Rashid, M.A. (1971). Soil Science, 111, 298-306.
- Capacity for electrochemical balance – Senesi, N. (1990) Analytica Chimica Acta, 232, 51-75. Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Elsevier
- Essential to the process – Christman, R.F., & Gjessing, E.T. (1983). Aquatic and Terrestrial Humic Materials. The Butterworth Grove, Kent, England: Ann Arbor Science.
- Essential to healthy plants – California Fertilizer Association. (1985). Western Fertilizer Handbook. Danville, IL: Interstate
- Same amount of time – Greenland, D.J., (1965). Soils and Fertilizers. 35(5), 415-532.
- Auxin type reactions – Wilkins, M.D. (Ed.). (1984). Advanced Plant Physiology. Marshfield, MA: Pitman.
- Plant circulatory systems – Rashid, M.A. (1985). Geochemistry of Marine Health Substances. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Transpiration systems – Kononova, M.M. (1966). Soil Organic Matter. Elmsford, NY: Pergamon.
- Deterioration – Rashid, M.A. (1985). Geochemistry of Marine Humic Substances. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Fibrous root growth – Kononova, M.M. (1966). Soil Organic Matter. Elmsford, NY: Pergamon.
- Insect infestation – Salk, P.L., & Parker, L.W. (1986). A New Agricultural Biotechnology: Potential Applications in Arid and Semi-Arid Zones. American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Government of LaRioja, Argentina.
- The Fulvic Miracle List – Jackson, William R. (1993). Humic, Fulvic and Microbial Balance: Organic Soil Conditioning. Evergreen, Colorado: Jackson Research Center.
- Increase enzyme activity – Malcolm, R.D., & Vaughan, D. (1979). Comparative effects of soil organic matter fractions on phosphatase activities in wheat roots. Plant and Soil, 51, 117-126.
Also: Mato, M.C., Gonzales-Alonso, L.M., & Mendez, J. (1972). Inhibition of enzymatic indoleacetic acid oxidation by fulvic acids. Soil biology and Biochemistry, 4, 475-478.
- Prevents wilting – Rashid, M.A. (1985) Geochemistry of marine humic substances. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Chemical weathering, Simonson, R.W. (1959). Outline of a generalized theory of soil genesis. Soil Science Society America Proceedings, 23, 152-156.
- Dissolves silica, Ponomareva, V.V., & Ragim-Zade, A.I. (1969). Comparative study of fulvic and humic acids as agents of silicate mineral decomposition. Society Soil Science, 1, 157-165. (Trans. From Pochvovedenic. (1969), 2, 26-36)
- Who and What Are You? – Williams, Dr. Roger J. (1977). The Wonderful World Within You. Bio-Communications Press. Wichita, Kansas.
- And duplicates itself – Williams, Dr. Roger J. (1977). The Wonderful World Within You. Bio-Communications Press. Wichita, Kansas.
- other nutritional factors – ibid.
- extremely different types – ibid.
- can produce only one – ibid.
- diseases we experience – ibid.
- amino acids that attract insects – Chaboussou, F. (1980). Les Plantes Malades des Pesticides – Bases Nouvelles d’Une Prevention Contre Maladies et Parasites. (Plants made sick by pesticides – New basis for the prevention of diseases and pests). Paris.
- Catalyst to vitamins within the cell – Williams, Dr. Roger J. (1977). The Wonderful World Within You. Bio-Communications Pres. Wichita, Kansas.
- Mader, S.S. (1990). Biology (3rd edition). Dubuque, IA: William C. Brown.
- For complete metabolism – Williams, Dr. Roger J. (1977). The Wonderful World Within You. Bio-Communications Pres. Wichita, Kansas.
- maximum stimulation of enzyme development – Jackson, William R. PhD. (1993). Humic, Fulvic and Microbial Balance: Organic Soil Conditioning. Evergreen, Colorado.
- enzyme reactions and formation – Jackson, William R. PhD. (1993). Humic, Fulvic and Microbial Balance: Organic Soil Conditioning. Evergreen, Colorado.
- Free radicals, Senesi, N. (1990). Molecular and quantitative aspects of the chemistry of fulvic acid and ins interactions with metal ions and organic chemicals: Bari Italy. Analytica Chimica Acta, 232, 51-75. Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Elsevier
- Schlickewei, Dr. W. (1993). Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 112:275-279, Influence of humans on calcium hydroxyapatite implants.
- Schlickewei, Dept. of Surgery (Traumatology), University Hospital, Freiburg, Germany
- N. Riede, Dept. of Pathology, University Hospital, Freiburg, Germany. J. Yu, Dept. of Pathology, University Hospital, Freiburg, Germany. W. Ziechmann, Ground Chemistry Research Group, University of Gorringen, Germany. E.H. Kuner, Dept. of Surgery (Traumatology), University Hospital, Freiburg, Germany, B. Seubet, Weyl Chemicals, Mannheim, Germany
- Dry beans – Bertrand, G. & G. Levy. The Content of Plants, Notable Food Plants, in Aluminum Compt. Rend. Acad. Sci. (Paris), 192, (1931), No. 9 pp. 525-529; Compt. Rend. Acad. Arg. France, 17 (1931), pp 235-238, (E.S.R.) 66, p. 193.
- definition of a colloid – Dorland’s Illustrated Dictionary, 24th Edition
- definition of colloids – Random House Dictionary of the English Language, Current Edition
- colloids and their size – Max Motyka, M.S., Albion Laboratories
- colloids – Lee, Royal, D.D.S. The Mineral Elements in Nutrition. The writings of Dr. Royal Lee. (Accredited as being one of the most respected men in the area of nutritional knowledge to have ever lived).
- Murray, K., & Linder, P.W. (1983). Fulvic acids: Structure and metal binding. I. A random molecular model. Journal of soil Science, 34, 511-523.
- Rashid, M.A. (1971). Soil Sciences, 111, 298-306. Hoffman, M.R., Yost, E.C., Eiscncich, S.J., & Maier, W.J. (1981) Environmental Science Technology, 15, 655.
- Ponomarcva, V.V., & Ragim-Zade, A.I. (1969). Comparative study of fulvic and humic acids as agents of silicate mineral decomposition. Society Soil Science, 1, 157-165. (trans. From Pochvovedie. (1969), 3, 26-36)
- Rashid, M.A. (1985) Geochemistry of Marine Humic Substances. New York: Springer-Verlag; Vaughan, D., Malcolm, R.E., & Ord. B.G. (1985) Soil Organic Matter and Biological Activity. (p77-108) Dordrecht, Netherlands: Martinus NIjhoff; Vaughan, D., Ord, B., & Malcolm, R.E. (1988) Journal of Experimental Botany, 29, 1337-1344.
- Rashid, M.A. (1985). Geochemistry of Marine Humic Substances. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Szalay, A. (1958). The significance of humus in the geochemical enrichment of uranium. Proceedings of the 2nd International conference on the Peaceful Uses of Atomic energy, 2, 182-186. (London: Pergamon)
- Pauli, F.W. (1975). Heavy metal humates and their behavior against hydrogen sulfide. Soil Science, 119, 98-105.
- Pillai, K.C., & Mathew, E. (1976). Plutonium in the aquatic environment: Its behavior, distribution and significance. In Transuranium nuclide in the environment (pp. 25-45). Proceeding of the Symposium, International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna.
- Rashid, M.A. (1985). Geochemistry of Marine Humic Substances. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- R. Jackson PhD. (1993) Humic, Fulvic and Microbial Balance: Organic Soil Conditioning (pp. 762-763).